Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Epica touring the USA

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Epica touring the USA Empty
PostSubject: Epica touring the USA   Epica touring the USA Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 10:37 am

Dutch metallers Epica are currently touring in the USA. Anyone on this board who is going to check them out when they play close to home?

The drummer who is currently on tour with them is a friend of mine and an amazing drummer!

If you don't know the band, check 'm out:

www.myspace.com/epica
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epica touring the USA   Epica touring the USA Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 4:53 pm

Great band! At least they are on the two CDs I own. Hopefully that'll change soon enough (wink, wink, nudge, nudge).
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Epica touring the USA   Epica touring the USA Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 8:26 pm

Their playing in St. Paul on Sept. 18th along with Echoes Of Eternity & Firewind. I'll be there because of Firewind!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epica touring the USA   Epica touring the USA Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 8:27 pm

Echoes of Eternity is pretty awesome, too. Even if you don't like the music, it'd be wise to get there to watch the singer. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Epica touring the USA   Epica touring the USA Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 8:33 pm

Quote :
Echoes of Eternity is pretty awesome, too. Even if you don't like the music, it'd be wise to get there to watch the singer

Oh I like EOE and Epica both and will see all 3, but Firewind in my main focus!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epica touring the USA   Epica touring the USA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Epica touring the USA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: