Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Adriangale Suckerpunch!

Go down 
+2
Shawn Of Fire
kethdredd
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kethdredd
Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

Number of posts : 559

New Adriangale Suckerpunch! Empty
PostSubject: New Adriangale Suckerpunch!   New Adriangale Suckerpunch! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 6:43 pm

Not sure how I missed this news, looks like we might get two new Jaime Rowe releases this year.

Quote :
ADRIANGALE update:
New album announced along with digital re-issue of bands back catalog:

Press Release / As a result of the recent buzz surrounding the group - and in trying to keep up with the times and technology - for the first time ever, the entire ADRIANGALE catalog will be up for purchase digitally via iTunes!

Spanning back to 2000, ADRIANGAE has released some of the most consistently well-regarded, high quality melodic rock in the genre. From the debut Feel The Fire (2000) to the sophomore release Re: Program (2002) to its most recent album Crunch (2000), ADRIANGALE have continually set a high water mark for themselves and for their brand of music, doing it with great songs, great musicianship, and often thought-provoking lyrics and themes. Popular musical styles and tastes inevitably come and go, but ADRIANGALE has managed to forge and maintain their own identity through it all.

ADRIANGALE, consisting of vocalist Jamie Rowe (GUARDIAN) and guitarist Vic Rivera, will also be releasing a new album entitled Suckerpunch! in addition to a “Best Of” compilation featuring unreleased and newly recorded bonus tracks. Both are set to come out on September 27, 2013.

The Suckerpunch! CD release party will be taking place at the MelodicRockFest 3, scheduled for September 27 - September 29, 2013 in Arlington Heights, Illinois. Pre-orders for both ADRIANGALE releases to start in August at: www.melodicrock.com Pre-orders can be picked up at MRF3 at the Kivel Records booth and will be signed by the band in person. Pre-orders from customers not attending MRF3 will ship October 1st.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: New Adriangale Suckerpunch!   New Adriangale Suckerpunch! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:43 pm

I heard about this a few weeks back!! It's amazing news! AdrianGale were the BEST band on Kivel Records and EASILY contendors for one of the BEST Melodic Rock bands of the last 15 years when they got sidelined! I am SUPER excited about this!

I spoke w/ Vic not long after the news broke...he's more energized and excited than he's been in a long time! I can't wait to see my bros Vic & Jamie at MRF3!

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: New Adriangale Suckerpunch!   New Adriangale Suckerpunch! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 10:43 pm

Very cool and I predict AG is better then the Guardian. Smile
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: New Adriangale Suckerpunch!   New Adriangale Suckerpunch! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 10:56 pm

sick
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: New Adriangale Suckerpunch!   New Adriangale Suckerpunch! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 11:09 pm

I really dug Crunch! Hopefully this is as good.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: New Adriangale Suckerpunch!   New Adriangale Suckerpunch! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:09 am

I have higher expectations for this than for Guardian.

PostSubject: Re: New Adriangale Suckerpunch!   New Adriangale Suckerpunch! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Adriangale Suckerpunch!
Page 1 of 1