Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Little known movies with celebrity names in them

Go down 
+9
martinsane
Orion Crystal Ice
jstate
Required Fields
SpectreFate
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
tohostudios
kmorg
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

Little known movies with celebrity names in them - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little known movies with celebrity names in them   Little known movies with celebrity names in them - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 10:05 am

Quote :
How about Suck, the vampire movie with Alice Cooper, Iggy Pop, Alex Lifeson and Henry Rollins? Not a great film, but a lot of fun regardless.

I had no expectations for that movie and came away loving it. The homages to iconic music pictures was great and Moby practically stole the movie with his scenes. The others were great too.

Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Little known movies with celebrity names in them   Little known movies with celebrity names in them - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 12:28 pm

S.D. wrote:
Lots of really BAD movies being recommended here, I'm sure there are a few good ones out there as well. Very Happy

Okay then, Bjork in 'Dancer in the Dark' First ten minutes I thought that it might be one of the worst acting performances I had seen, but as ever she turns out to be brilliant!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Little known movies with celebrity names in them   Little known movies with celebrity names in them - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:04 pm

How about Jack Nicholson as the pain-loving dental patient in the original Little Shop Of Horrors.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Little known movies with celebrity names in them   Little known movies with celebrity names in them - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 3:54 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
S.D. wrote:
Lots of really BAD movies being recommended here, I'm sure there are a few good ones out there as well. Very Happy

Okay then, Bjork in 'Dancer in the Dark' First ten minutes I thought that it might be one of the worst acting performances I had seen, but as ever she turns out to be brilliant!

tohostudios wrote:
How about Jack Nicholson as the pain-loving dental patient in the original Little Shop Of Horrors.

Aren't both of these movies household names? Maybe I'm too much of a movie buff. But Little Shop of Horrors was so popular they even remade it.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Little known movies with celebrity names in them   Little known movies with celebrity names in them - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 7:11 pm

Kelly Preston in MetalStorm : The Destruction Of Jared-Syn. I actually saw that in theaters several times.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Little known movies with celebrity names in them   Little known movies with celebrity names in them - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 7:14 pm

kmorg wrote:
Boris2008 wrote:
S.D. wrote:

tohostudios wrote:

Aren't both of these movies household names? Maybe I'm too much of a movie buff. But Little Shop of Horrors was so popular they even remade it.
I interpreted this thread as working both ways; little known movies with stars in them and known movies with unknown (at the time) stars in them. Especially after SD complained about not listing any "good" movies. By definition, very few "little known" movies are going to be good; hence the reason they are "little known". Even less likely if an established star is in one.

Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Little known movies with celebrity names in them   Little known movies with celebrity names in them - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 7:56 am

kmorg wrote:
Boris2008 wrote:
S.D. wrote:

tohostudios wrote:

Yeah, you got me there Laughing very hard

I suppose that I always think of Von Trier films as being 'outside of the mainstream' but that one in particular was a big film (what with the Palme D'Or and all)

I still think it's a stretch to call it 'a household name' depends on your household I suppose.

Anyway it was a great performance from the future Mrs Boris! greedy
Back to top Go down
Hadley
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 988

PostSubject: Re: Little known movies with celebrity names in them   Little known movies with celebrity names in them - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:56 pm

jstate wrote:
Kelly Preston in MetalStorm : The Destruction Of Jared-Syn. I actually saw that in theaters several times.

Richard Moll aka Bull from Night Court, is also in that film
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little known movies with celebrity names in them   Little known movies with celebrity names in them - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little known movies with celebrity names in them
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2