Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WiszdomStone

Go down 
+3
kmorg
MetalGuy71
Eyesore
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

WiszdomStone Empty
PostSubject: WiszdomStone   WiszdomStone Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 3:42 am

I discovered this band ages ago. I bought their first two EPs, both of which are great; and then in 2009 they released a full-length—which for some reason I didn't buy until the other day.

Anyway, after I ordered the album I noticed that the website hadn't been updated in a while. I've seen this before and have had issues with never receiving what I ordered. So I sent an e-mail asking if anyone was still manning the ship, you know, and I got a super-friendly reply from the guitarist, Ray Luokka. I love when that stuff happens.

So I figured I'd post about them. Surprised I haven't mentioned them here before. They're a great band and I know a lot of you will dig 'em.

http://www.wiszdomstone.com

And they've got some new stuff in the works. headbanger
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

WiszdomStone Empty
PostSubject: Re: WiszdomStone   WiszdomStone Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:07 am

Not bad. Sort of reminds me of Pink Cream 69. Melodic metal but with an edge and nice vocal harmonies.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

WiszdomStone Empty
PostSubject: Re: WiszdomStone   WiszdomStone Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:11 am

A softer version of Dream Evil perhaps? Me likes!

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

WiszdomStone Empty
PostSubject: Re: WiszdomStone   WiszdomStone Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:17 am

I have the Rise album and it's good. I agree with Kmorg on the style reference and it's cool there's more in the works.
Back to top Go down
BearOnUnicycle
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
BearOnUnicycle

Number of posts : 1064

WiszdomStone Empty
PostSubject: Re: WiszdomStone   WiszdomStone Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:34 am

Sounds like I need their music asap.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

WiszdomStone Empty
PostSubject: Re: WiszdomStone   WiszdomStone Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:40 am

All but the debut EP is still available through their site. You can probably download it somewhere. It was a CDR pressing anyway.
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

WiszdomStone Empty
PostSubject: Re: WiszdomStone   WiszdomStone Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:24 pm

I remember that band. Their album was supposed to be on Sentinel Steel, that is, before the label was put on hold.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

WiszdomStone Empty
PostSubject: Re: WiszdomStone   WiszdomStone Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:55 pm

stormspell wrote:
I remember that band. Their album was supposed to be on Sentinel Steel, that is, before the label was put on hold.
Oh? I didn't know he put the label on hold. Bummer.
Back to top Go down
kropotkin
Metal novice
Metal novice
kropotkin

Number of posts : 55

WiszdomStone Empty
PostSubject: Re: WiszdomStone   WiszdomStone Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:39 am

Grande band, especially the first 2 eps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WiszdomStone Empty
PostSubject: Re: WiszdomStone   WiszdomStone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WiszdomStone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: