Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MSG:IN THE MIDST OF BEAUTY

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

MSG:IN THE MIDST OF BEAUTY Empty
PostSubject: MSG:IN THE MIDST OF BEAUTY   MSG:IN THE MIDST OF BEAUTY Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 3:23 am

I think we already talked about this forum when it came out in 2008 but now i am playing it again and i think that Barden+Schenker made a great album with many cool melodic heavyrock songs. Cool melodies, nice voice, cool guitar riffs etc...just a great album. What do you guys think about it now in 2012?
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: MSG:IN THE MIDST OF BEAUTY   MSG:IN THE MIDST OF BEAUTY Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:40 pm

Real solid album. Wasn't blown away by it at first. But after listening to it a few times I've come around on it. Love "A Night To Remember" and "The Cross Of Crosses".
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: MSG:IN THE MIDST OF BEAUTY   MSG:IN THE MIDST OF BEAUTY Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 2:58 pm

yes, it really gets better after a couple of playes. It happend to me too.
Back to top Go down
Chrome Locust
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 367

PostSubject: Re: MSG:IN THE MIDST OF BEAUTY   MSG:IN THE MIDST OF BEAUTY Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 2:54 pm

I heard Shenker is broke now. Total piss head. He had it all. He's playing over here this month with a couple of ex Scorpions cats - think I'll give it a miss.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: MSG:IN THE MIDST OF BEAUTY   MSG:IN THE MIDST OF BEAUTY Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 2:57 pm

Chrome Locust wrote:
I heard Shenker is broke now. Total piss head. He had it all. He's playing over here this month with a couple of ex Scorpions cats - think I'll give it a miss.

broke or not, dude can wail on the guitar in a very unique manner. I'd go, just due to maybe that since he's broke. He'll make the show. Dude has lots of priors in the past for last minute no shows.

Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 367

PostSubject: Re: MSG:IN THE MIDST OF BEAUTY   MSG:IN THE MIDST OF BEAUTY Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 2:58 pm

Dude, I saw him 1987, awful, woeful sound. Waysted supported that night and seeing Pete Way made it worth it. Bar that it was awful.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: MSG:IN THE MIDST OF BEAUTY   MSG:IN THE MIDST OF BEAUTY Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 3:09 pm

Chrome Locust wrote:
Dude, I saw him 1987, awful, woeful sound. Waysted supported that night and seeing Pete Way made it worth it. Bar that it was awful.

Was that with Robin McAuley on vox ? I dig the first Waysted album. "Vices" alot. The EP was pretty good. I lost interest with "The Good, The Bad, The Waysted.

I am grateful to have seen Schenker with UFO. I too have bad experiences with Schenker performances over the years, including last minute cancelations after driving alot of miles to see a show. Still dig him, and would go above and beyond the call of duty to see him nowadays if he came close to where I live. Being I moved out of California. I am not expecting much love in that department.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: MSG:IN THE MIDST OF BEAUTY   MSG:IN THE MIDST OF BEAUTY Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:03 pm

I think he is working with DON DOKKEN at the moment, i read that in aardschok magazine holland from november.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MSG:IN THE MIDST OF BEAUTY   MSG:IN THE MIDST OF BEAUTY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MSG:IN THE MIDST OF BEAUTY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: