Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inner Siege - Kingdom of Shadows

Go down 
+6
DallasBlack
kethdredd
ultmetal
Dark Horseman
Wargod
BillRoxx
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

Inner Siege - Kingdom of Shadows - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Siege - Kingdom of Shadows   Inner Siege - Kingdom of Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:09 pm

Arggh. I have a credit on Amazon so i'm waiting for it to hit there as i'm broke otherwise.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Inner Siege - Kingdom of Shadows   Inner Siege - Kingdom of Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 2:21 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Got it! Have to agree. This album kicks ass. Reminds me of bands like Lethal & Recon.

After a couple more spins I can hear the European influence, but it's more along the lines of Primal Fear or Dream Evil than the keyboard-laced power metal bands.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Inner Siege - Kingdom of Shadows   Inner Siege - Kingdom of Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 5:18 pm

ultmetal wrote:
ultmetal wrote:
Got it! Have to agree. This album kicks ass. Reminds me of bands like Lethal & Recon.

After a couple more spins I can hear the European influence, but it's more along the lines of Primal Fear or Dream Evil than the keyboard-laced power metal bands.

With your stamp of approval and description, I may need to make one last CD purchase this year for this.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: Inner Siege - Kingdom of Shadows   Inner Siege - Kingdom of Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:28 pm

Got my copy today. It's pretty good. Something's missing though. Too many mid-paced songs that kind of plod along. It also would sound much better with a more dynamic singer. This guy doesn't have a lot of passion behind his vocals. Fantastic production value though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inner Siege - Kingdom of Shadows   Inner Siege - Kingdom of Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inner Siege - Kingdom of Shadows
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2