Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scelerata-The Sniper Paul Di'Anno sings on a couple songs.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

Scelerata-The Sniper Paul Di'Anno sings on a couple songs.  Empty
PostSubject: Scelerata-The Sniper Paul Di'Anno sings on a couple songs.    Scelerata-The Sniper Paul Di'Anno sings on a couple songs.  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 2:36 pm

What do you think? Samples down on the right.
http://www.metalunderground.com/reviews/details.cfm?releaseid=9050

Oh, Deris sings on a song also.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Scelerata-The Sniper Paul Di'Anno sings on a couple songs.    Scelerata-The Sniper Paul Di'Anno sings on a couple songs.  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 3:01 pm

I was listening to some samples on Amazon,sounds good!
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Scelerata-The Sniper Paul Di'Anno sings on a couple songs.    Scelerata-The Sniper Paul Di'Anno sings on a couple songs.  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 6:20 pm

I'm liking it better then their other stuff.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Scelerata-The Sniper Paul Di'Anno sings on a couple songs.    Scelerata-The Sniper Paul Di'Anno sings on a couple songs.  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 8:47 am

I liked their debut better than the second one.This one sounds better than the first.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Scelerata-The Sniper Paul Di'Anno sings on a couple songs.    Scelerata-The Sniper Paul Di'Anno sings on a couple songs.  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:03 pm

I got this about a week ago and Andi Deris is also on this. I think it's their best cd to date!

Metalwargod
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Scelerata-The Sniper Paul Di'Anno sings on a couple songs.    Scelerata-The Sniper Paul Di'Anno sings on a couple songs.  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 11:28 pm

With Deris and Paul, this shall go on my wantlist. I have Darkness And Light and it's pretty good (though not very memorable but it was only $5 from CD Baby's sale) but if they have improved then I'm sure it will get more spins than that one.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Scelerata-The Sniper Paul Di'Anno sings on a couple songs.    Scelerata-The Sniper Paul Di'Anno sings on a couple songs.  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:46 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
With Deris and Paul, this shall go on my wantlist. I have Darkness And Light and it's pretty good (though not very memorable but it was only $5 from CD Baby's sale) but if they have improved then I'm sure it will get more spins than that one.

that album is really unmemorable. I will listen to the new stuff but they have not had one that interests me yet.

DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Scelerata-The Sniper Paul Di'Anno sings on a couple songs.    Scelerata-The Sniper Paul Di'Anno sings on a couple songs.  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:50 pm

exact33 wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:

that album is really unmemorable.

Yeah, that was my experience as well. However, it was only $5 so I didn't loose too much in the investment.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scelerata-The Sniper Paul Di'Anno sings on a couple songs.    Scelerata-The Sniper Paul Di'Anno sings on a couple songs.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scelerata-The Sniper Paul Di'Anno sings on a couple songs.
Page 1 of 1