Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Now this is just messed up...

Go down 
+13
Glower
Boris2008
GrandNational
DeathCult
Addy
krail
exact33
Fat Freddy
Sutekh
stepcousin
martinsane
James B.
Required Fields
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Now this is just messed up... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now this is just messed up...   Now this is just messed up... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2019 11:49 am

I could go my entire life without knowing anything about anyone mentioned in the above post and live a happy and fulfilled life.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: Now this is just messed up...   Now this is just messed up... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2019 1:38 pm

^^ I'm with MG71.
I barely know who Chris Brown is, I never heard of CHVRCHES (or whoever it was), therefore I don't care. Let'em fight it out with aluminum bats or something.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39631

PostSubject: Re: Now this is just messed up...   Now this is just messed up... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2019 1:43 pm

I've said it before and I'll say it again, who really cares about this moron?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now this is just messed up...   Now this is just messed up... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Now this is just messed up...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Let The Music Do The Talking-
Jump to: