Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need a little help

Go down 
+14
JBall_Z
metalinmyveins
jettafiend
Joe
DallasBlack
adrian
metalhead777
BillRoxx
ultmetal
mc666
Dark Horseman
kmorg
Fat Freddy
Lurideath
18 posters
AuthorMessage
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

Need a little help Empty
PostSubject: Need a little help   Need a little help Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:48 pm

Hey guys, normally I don't do this type of thing but I thought we'd give it a try just to see what happens. We are nominated for Band of the Month for a "local" web site thing here in Vegas and we'd love if you'd take some time out of each day to vote for us the rest of this month! We are really trying to prove a point with this! You can vote once daily from different devices (1x from your computer then also do it again 1x from your phone, etc). Yes we are already winning by a LANDSLIDE, but we want more votes!!!!

So please help Avenger of Blood out and vote for us here:
http://figgzillamusic.com/?page_id=231
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

Need a little help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a little help   Need a little help Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:50 pm

Done!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Need a little help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a little help   Need a little help Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:52 pm

Haha, you're wiping the floor with the competition.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Need a little help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a little help   Need a little help Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:54 pm

@ Kurt - Hell yeah we are bro!!!

Thanks for voting guys! It means a lot!
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

Need a little help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a little help   Need a little help Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:58 pm

I kind of feel bad for the other bands, this will make them angsty and they'll probably go all grunge now.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Need a little help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a little help   Need a little help Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 3:01 pm

kmorg wrote:
Haha, you're wiping the floor with the competition.

Tr00 mettle steele must krush, kill & destroy! Ehehehehehehe

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

Need a little help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a little help   Need a little help Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 3:02 pm

What? Not kvlt?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Need a little help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a little help   Need a little help Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 3:03 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:
What? Not kvlt?

ARKAYNE uNd KvLt as well. Ehehehehehehe

Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

Need a little help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a little help   Need a little help Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 4:55 pm

got my vote!

ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Need a little help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a little help   Need a little help Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 5:07 pm

Done. Twice. Smile

Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

Need a little help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a little help   Need a little help Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 5:29 pm

done
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
metalhead777
Metal master
Metal master
metalhead777

Number of posts : 842

Need a little help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a little help   Need a little help Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:42 pm

Done.
Holy crap. All those votes.
Back to top Go down
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

Need a little help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a little help   Need a little help Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:45 pm

Voted!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Need a little help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a little help   Need a little help Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:27 pm

You guys got my vote.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

Need a little help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a little help   Need a little help Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:57 pm

"All hail the death brigade!"

Vote is in!
Back to top Go down
jettafiend
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
jettafiend

Number of posts : 1137

Need a little help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a little help   Need a little help Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:38 am

done
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

Need a little help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a little help   Need a little help Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:37 am

Obviously, I will vote for any of my "Heart of Metal" brethren, as it pertains to helping them out with their musical endeavors, but I have some thoughts on the other music. The first band I listened to was "Good Greens", and all I could think after hearing this was AWFUL, AWFUL, AWFUL, AWFUL...I have a fairly eclectic taste in music, but this song instantly took me back to 1994 at some horrible party at Indiana Univ, with some awful 90's frat circle jerk music playing in the background. This song reminded me of that horrible song "Santeria" by Sublime. This band and song are clearly the worst of the five!!!

The next song I listened to was by Mycrodot. There is some music from the 90's that I enjoyed that was in the same vain of this song, but for the most part I thought the song to be just average. And yes, it also had a 90's stamp written all over it...

The third song I listened to was by Heavy Honey. I thought due to the title of the song/band and the fact that this song was mixed that I would find it absolutely deplorable, but it was the best of the other four, easily! I especially liked when the hottie from behind and below the neck started riding on the guy's wang in the video. Once they panned up to her face, she ended up being a "Poor Woman's" Michelle Branch. Who knows, maybe it was Michelle's uglier sister, with big cans.

The last song I listened to would have been by My Name Engraved. Even though I love metal, this type of song is everything I disdain about much of today's "So called" metal. It has that pop metal type of feel. It has the predictable death metal light type of vocals mixed in with the tender to the ears/pretty boy vocals. This type of metal music needs to go away in a big way. If you're a heavy band, use one vocalist, and stick with that vocalist. I absolutely abhor this stuff, yet it seems to have a strong following. The music was fine, but I hate the change in vocalists, because of that it becomes tiresome and I couldn't wait for it to end.

Vote is in, you're good to go....

Back to top Go down
JBall_Z
Metal master
Metal master
JBall_Z

Number of posts : 919

Need a little help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a little help   Need a little help Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 12:29 pm

AVENGER OF BLOOOOD!!! \'arry \'eadbanger

You've got my vote!
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

Need a little help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a little help   Need a little help Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 12:42 pm

Heavy Honey?!
Need a little help 576953
Back to top Go down
RiseAndFall
Metal novice
Metal novice
RiseAndFall

Number of posts : 38

Need a little help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a little help   Need a little help Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 1:04 pm

This was ballsy, I was not expecting this kind of reaction from a forum, all supportive and givin'r this is awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hromcan
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40560

Need a little help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a little help   Need a little help Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:19 pm

Done !
Back to top Go down
BearOnUnicycle
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
BearOnUnicycle

Number of posts : 1064

Need a little help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a little help   Need a little help Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:33 pm

Done
RiseAndFall wrote:
This was ballsy, I was not expecting this kind of reaction from a forum, all supportive and givin'r this is awesome!
I can get mad if there is no new Hrom material in the works Need a little help 505193
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Need a little help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a little help   Need a little help Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 5:11 pm

Thanks for all your help guys! Keep it going!!! Your help is definitely appreciated!
We don't get anhything for winning, but we are proving that METAL is alive and well in Vegas!

@metalinmyveins - Dude, I fully agree!!! I dislike all these other bands and I agree fully with your comment on My Name Engraved. hahah

All the other bands are cool personally, but they all fall short of any sort of mark being it memorable, catchy, or even heartfelt. Its like they are all in it for the money and to gain as many fans playing that garbage as they can. Vegas is also a few years behind the rest of the world so it makes sense on why a lot of bands here sound so 90's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need a little help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a little help   Need a little help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need a little help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: