Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thunderhead

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Thunderhead Empty
PostSubject: Thunderhead   Thunderhead Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 6:20 pm

Here's a band that I rarely see mentioned anywhere, is there any fans ? I love these guys or should I say Ted Bullett as he seems to be the only constant link between the band, the two incarnations of the band released some pretty killer Metal.

The band have had their problems through the years, I believe Ted is currently doing a stretch in a US prision (well he was up to a couple of months ago anyway) for assault, he also caused a litigation problem with Jeff Waters of Annihilator. I asked Jeff about this a couple of years ago and he said that after the initial corespondance over the law suit, Jeff decided to drop it as he stated the amount of units that the album sold was so small that he'd get not outcome to the case.

The case I refer to was, on the Thunderhead CD "Ugly Side" released in 1998 there is a track called "Blood" and it is a pure identicle rip off of the Annihilator song "in the Blood" although Ted claims he wrote it.

Ted also sang on the "Son of a B1tch" self titled CD with ex Saxon members back in '96 I think it was. and the last known members of the Thunderhead band (excluding Ted) joined forces with the late David Wayne to contribute to his "Metal Church" CD.

Neither Ult nor Kmorg have a Thunderhead page (shame on them)

So is there any other Fans ?

Busted at the Border & Killing with style are essential CDs by these guys (in my opinion)
Back to top Go down

Thunderhead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderhead   Thunderhead Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 6:57 pm

Yup - Locky turned me on to these guys and I have been hunting down
every one of thier albums since! Top notch traditional metal.
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

Thunderhead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderhead   Thunderhead Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 8:01 pm

I have "Killing With Style"...excellent metal!!!! Great band....

Thunderhead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderhead   Thunderhead Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 8:52 pm

Cool band.Ive got em all and they all crank ! "Busted At The Border" was a bit*h in a half to find however....That SOB album you mentioned (that Ted sang on) is fantastic.Didn't know about the litigation you spoke of-thats pretty interesting.Henny Wolter as you probably know has rejoined Primal Fear."Killing With Style" is definitely an essential,mean gem of an album.Ted has alot of attitude and it comes across in the music.

IronAge--
Back to top Go down

Thunderhead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderhead   Thunderhead Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 12:23 pm

IronAge wrote:
Didn't know about the litigation you spoke of-thats pretty interesting.

IronAge--

Have you listened to both tracks lately ? it's unreal.
Back to top Go down

Thunderhead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderhead   Thunderhead Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 4:31 pm

never liked them. however i love bullet's performance in the mighty son of a smurfette project(with ex saxon members).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thunderhead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderhead   Thunderhead Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thunderhead
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: