Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

David Shankle Group

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

David Shankle Group Empty
PostSubject: David Shankle Group   David Shankle Group Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 12:05 am

Anyone heard of him? He was in Manowar and went out on his own! He just released his 2nd cd called "Hellborn" and what a gem. Was trying to figure out who the vocalist sounded like and none other than David Wayne of Metal Church.

Good stuff check it out!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Shankle Group   David Shankle Group Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 12:34 am

Weird. I was just listening to samples tonight. I placed an order on lasercd.com and Ken has the new album listed. I am pretty much a complete believer in the tastes of Ken Golden; he signs awesome bands to his labels, and he stocks great albums. It's funny, too, because if he's selling a CD he doesn't like, he'll say he doesn't like it. Haha. Most merchants would lie!

Anyway, I checked out samples and totally dug it. Added the first album to my lala wants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Shankle Group   David Shankle Group Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 10:21 am

Haven't heard the new CD yet but I did not like the first CD "Ahes to Ashes", is the same vocalist on the New CD ? (Trace Ed. Zaber was his name).
Back to top Go down
romeolimagolf
Metal student
Metal student
romeolimagolf

Number of posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: David Shankle Group   David Shankle Group Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 3:45 pm

Locky wrote:
Haven't heard the new CD yet but I did not like the first CD "Ahes to Ashes", is the same vocalist on the New CD ? (Trace Ed. Zaber was his name).

No. The singer on the new album is Dennis Hirschauer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Shankle Group   David Shankle Group Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 5:54 pm

romeolimagolf wrote:
Locky wrote:

No. The singer on the new album is Dennis Hirschauer.

Thank god for that, I though I had traded the Debut CD, I se it;'s still upstairs, I may check out the new album so.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Shankle Group   David Shankle Group Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David Shankle Group
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: