Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eradic(K)ator

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Coram Deo
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Coram Deo

Number of posts : 254

Eradic(K)ator Empty
PostSubject: Eradic(K)ator   Eradic(K)ator Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:29 pm

Found another band by the name of Eradikator.

Anyone have Madness Is My Name yet?

Found this Eradikator by snooping on youtube. Pretty much a carbon copy of early Metallica. From the riffs to the vocals. I'm eating it up.

so...................Which one do you prefer? scratch

I'm going with Eradikator, but I like them both near equal. Always a sucker for thrash.

Back to top Go down
http://annoyedelephants.wordpress.com/
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Eradic(K)ator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eradic(K)ator   Eradic(K)ator Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:49 pm

I liked the 2nd one better (the one with the 'K'), but they were both decent. I like the Metallica influence of Eradikator, so they'd probably get more airtime from me.

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

Eradic(K)ator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eradic(K)ator   Eradic(K)ator Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:29 pm

I too like the 2nd one better. Like the vox more.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

Eradic(K)ator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eradic(K)ator   Eradic(K)ator Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:19 pm

I know Im probably in the minority here but I like Eradicator best.I dig their sound and the other is too much of a Metallica clone for me.
Back to top Go down
Coram Deo
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Coram Deo

Number of posts : 254

Eradic(K)ator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eradic(K)ator   Eradic(K)ator Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:24 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:
I know Im probably in the minority here but I like Eradicator best.I dig their sound and the other is too much of a Metallica clone for me.

Well, I hear you, I like Eradicator quite a lot too. Do you have Madness Is My Name yet? It's really good.
Back to top Go down
http://annoyedelephants.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

Eradic(K)ator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eradic(K)ator   Eradic(K)ator Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eradic(K)ator
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: