Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VANLADE - Iron Age CD

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

VANLADE - Iron Age CD Empty
PostSubject: VANLADE - Iron Age CD   VANLADE - Iron Age CD Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 11:12 pm

An advanced tune from VANLADE's upcoming album entitles "Iron Age" to be released in collaboration between Slaney & Stormspell Records.

P.S. the artwork shown on the player below is not final!

Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: VANLADE - Iron Age CD   VANLADE - Iron Age CD Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:39 pm

Sounds good. But what's he shouting? "Deez nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutz!"
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

PostSubject: Re: VANLADE - Iron Age CD   VANLADE - Iron Age CD Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:29 pm

Ah, why not just kill me instead of asking me this dreadful question... you probably have to get in line behind Kieran though, haha!

Seriously, this artwork has a rich history. By the time it came to me it has undergone many incarnations, including but not limited to; sea monsters, dragons, guitars, swords, and so on. Unfortunately on the final variant, which was a photoshoped collage, some of the elements were too smudged/pixelized to print properly. I tried to get Yannick to quick-fix it, but it had so many things to fix, at some point he just redrew it from scratch.

Unfortunately, the yapping mouth was my contribution - the sketch was too passive and I wanted the dude to be really animated and pumped up. Unfortunately I got a little bit more than that...

I had a huge dilemma if I should pay extra and have his head redrawn, or go as-is, and at the end decided for the latter. After all it is a cheesy concept, and it somehow fits, if you look at it long enough and get used to it, eh... I guess we can contribute the horrible scream to careless self-inflicted pain while fondling teh balls...
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

PostSubject: Re: VANLADE - Iron Age CD   VANLADE - Iron Age CD Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:36 pm

VANLADE - Iron Age CD VANLADE_500

Last edited by stormspell on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: VANLADE - Iron Age CD   VANLADE - Iron Age CD Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:41 am

stormspell wrote:
Ah, why not just kill me instead of asking me this dreadful question... you probably have to get in line behind Kieran though, haha!

Seriously, this artwork has a rich history. By the time it came to me it has undergone many incarnations, including but not limited to; sea monsters, dragons, guitars, swords, and so on. Unfortunately on the final variant, which was a photoshoped collage, some of the elements were too smudged/pixelized to print properly. I tried to get Yannick to quick-fix it, but it had so many things to fix, at some point he just redrew it from scratch.

Unfortunately, the yapping mouth was my contribution - the sketch was too passive and I wanted the dude to be really animated and pumped up. Unfortunately I got a little bit more than that...

I had a huge dilemma if I should pay extra and have his head redrawn, or go as-is, and at the end decided for the latter. After all it is a cheesy concept, and it somehow fits, if you look at it long enough and get used to it, eh... I guess we can contribute the horrible scream to careless self-inflicted pain while fondling teh balls...
Nice. Haha. It is definitely cheesy, but it's so ridiculous it's just kinda cool, you know. =)
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

PostSubject: Re: VANLADE - Iron Age CD   VANLADE - Iron Age CD Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 1:26 am

Exactly, like Wayne's World III soundtrack or something...
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: VANLADE - Iron Age CD   VANLADE - Iron Age CD Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:19 am

Cheesy as hell but sounds very good!
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

PostSubject: Re: VANLADE - Iron Age CD   VANLADE - Iron Age CD Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:43 am

Boobs covered as per band's request

VANLADE - Iron Age CD VANLADE_500
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: VANLADE - Iron Age CD   VANLADE - Iron Age CD Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:35 pm

But the guy grabbing his balls is okay? Haha.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9872

PostSubject: Re: VANLADE - Iron Age CD   VANLADE - Iron Age CD Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2022 4:12 am

picked up Vanlade's two albums Rage Of The Gods and Iron Age.

Highly enjoyable cheesy metal headbanger headbanger .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VANLADE - Iron Age CD   VANLADE - Iron Age CD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VANLADE - Iron Age CD
Page 1 of 1