Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finntroll in concert....good or bad?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

Finntroll in concert....good or bad? Empty
PostSubject: Finntroll in concert....good or bad?   Finntroll in concert....good or bad? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 1:40 pm

Finntroll is coming w/in driving distance in Oct. and I was wondering if they put on a good show or should I skip the 5 hours round-trip and 40-50$ minimum I'd spend?
Back to top Go down
Invader
Metal master
Metal master
Invader

Number of posts : 590

PostSubject: Re: Finntroll in concert....good or bad?   Finntroll in concert....good or bad? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 2:02 pm

Saw them couple of months ago, they were a very good live band.
Back to top Go down
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

PostSubject: Re: Finntroll in concert....good or bad?   Finntroll in concert....good or bad? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 2:24 pm

I am not even familiar with them on CD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finntroll in concert....good or bad?   Finntroll in concert....good or bad? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 10:25 am

I saw them in 2005 with Naglfar. I thought they were damn good - but I would say that since I'm a fan Finntroll in concert....good or bad? 19976

If they're going to be playing local to you then - even if you're a big fan or not - it would be a shame to miss out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finntroll in concert....good or bad?   Finntroll in concert....good or bad? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 10:34 am

Last time I saw them they were pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Finntroll in concert....good or bad?   Finntroll in concert....good or bad? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 11:45 am

I caught them at Bloodstock about 3 weeks back. They were absolutely fantastic live - definitely exceeded my expectations.

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Todd Jaymz

Number of posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: Finntroll in concert....good or bad?   Finntroll in concert....good or bad? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 8:10 pm

Never have been able to see them, I really love their music!!-TJ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finntroll in concert....good or bad?   Finntroll in concert....good or bad? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finntroll in concert....good or bad?
Page 1 of 1