Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any word on a reunion of...

Go down 
+5
manny
thejokeriv
Fat Freddy
exact33
ultmetal
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Any word on a reunion of... Empty
PostSubject: Any word on a reunion of...   Any word on a reunion of... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:14 pm

the might true metal warriors, KILLEN?

headbanger

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Any word on a reunion of...   Any word on a reunion of... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:28 pm

lol!

ear plug salesmen will rejoice!!!

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Any word on a reunion of...   Any word on a reunion of... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:35 pm

Ah! Tr00 arcane steele warriors of vinyl would rejoice... I would buy twelve copies, eleven unopened! Ehehehehehehehehehehe

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Any word on a reunion of...   Any word on a reunion of... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:51 pm

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Any word on a reunion of...   Any word on a reunion of... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:31 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Ah! Tr00 arcane steele warriors of vinyl would rejoice... I would buy twelve copies, eleven unopened! Ehehehehehehehehehehe

Nahhh, keep them all sealed, it's the only way to keep in that true arcane steel freshness! Any word on a reunion of... 604261

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Any word on a reunion of...   Any word on a reunion of... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:46 pm

God what an awful thought!!!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Any word on a reunion of...   Any word on a reunion of... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:22 am

ultmetal wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Nahhh, keep them all sealed, it's the only way to keep in that true arcane steel freshness! Any word on a reunion of... 604261

One must be opened for the arcane steeeeeeeele to TAKE TO THE SKIIIIIIIIIEEEEEES!!! Child saint of the high pitched is the only way!!! Ehehehehehe

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Any word on a reunion of...   Any word on a reunion of... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:19 am

exact33 wrote:
lol!

ear plug salesmen will rejoice!!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5067

PostSubject: Re: Any word on a reunion of...   Any word on a reunion of... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:21 am

I thought, "Oh, how could Killen be thaaat bad?"

Then I checked some YouTube links... sick
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Any word on a reunion of...   Any word on a reunion of... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:05 am

It's hard or the original members to find the time to do this, as they are all busy using all the money they made back in the day. And don't forget they these days are scattered, living all over New Jersey.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Any word on a reunion of...   Any word on a reunion of... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:13 am

kmorg wrote:
It's hard or the original members to find the time to do this, as they are all busy using all the money they made back in the day. And don't forget they these days are scattered, living all over New Jersey.

Noooooo my friend! KILLEN hail not from New Jersey but from mighty STATEN ISLAND NEW YORK!! Destruction rains from ultimate tr00 New York Steele ehehehehehehehehehe

(Somebody stop me... I could do this all day...)

Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Any word on a reunion of...   Any word on a reunion of... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:59 pm

Freddy's early on the magic markers.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Any word on a reunion of...   Any word on a reunion of... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 1:58 pm

This is one of the worst bands ....EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Any word on a reunion of...   Any word on a reunion of... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:14 pm

manny wrote:
This is one of the worst bands ....EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, but they are true arcane steel and mighty metal warriors! headbanger

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Any word on a reunion of...   Any word on a reunion of... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:39 pm

Pozers! Sacred vinyls is the only true way to listen to the arcane steele of KILLEN ehehehehehehehe

Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Any word on a reunion of...   Any word on a reunion of... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:08 pm

I've never actually HEARD any Killen. What band do they actually sound like?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Any word on a reunion of...   Any word on a reunion of... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:14 pm

Ask and ye shall receive, be warned, tis only for the tr000000 eheheheheheehehe

THE BLADE OF COLD STEEL
WILL SHOW YOU TO YOUR GRAVE
TONIGHT WE RIDE
WITH OUR FISTS HELD HIGH

ARRRRRRGHJ
Any word on a reunion of... 604261 Any word on a reunion of... 604261 \'arry \'eadbanger Any word on a reunion of... 604261 Any word on a reunion of... 604261

Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Any word on a reunion of...   Any word on a reunion of... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:33 pm

Jesus H!!! That was cruel to post that music!!!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Any word on a reunion of...   Any word on a reunion of... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:41 pm

Required Fields wrote:
I've never actually HEARD any Killen. What band do they actually sound like?

squealing like pigs while scratching finger nails over a chalk board has a better sound than Killen. They are the PBR of metal bands.

exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Any word on a reunion of...   Any word on a reunion of... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:42 pm

manny wrote:
Jesus H!!! That was cruel to post that music!!!

Freddy is a bad bad bad man.....

thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Any word on a reunion of...   Any word on a reunion of... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:02 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Ask and ye shall receive, be warned, tis only for the tr000000 eheheheheheehehe

THE BLADE OF COLD STEEL
WILL SHOW YOU TO YOUR GRAVE
TONIGHT WE RIDE
WITH OUR FISTS HELD HIGH

ARRRRRRGHJ
Any word on a reunion of... 604261 Any word on a reunion of... 604261 \'arry \'eadbanger Any word on a reunion of... 604261 Any word on a reunion of... 604261

It's like watching a train wreck......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any word on a reunion of...   Any word on a reunion of... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any word on a reunion of...
Page 1 of 1