Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heretic "A Time Of Crisis" promo video

Go down 
+3
ultmetal
Glenn Rogers
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Glenn Rogers
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Glenn Rogers

Number of posts : 1069

Heretic "A Time Of Crisis" promo video Empty
PostSubject: Heretic "A Time Of Crisis" promo video   Heretic "A Time Of Crisis" promo video Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 12:59 pm

Hi please check it out....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uezNhWP--8U
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/finaldecreeofficial/
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Heretic "A Time Of Crisis" promo video   Heretic "A Time Of Crisis" promo video Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:00 pm

Nice.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39631

PostSubject: Re: Heretic "A Time Of Crisis" promo video   Heretic "A Time Of Crisis" promo video Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:51 pm

cool headbanger
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12630

PostSubject: Re: Heretic "A Time Of Crisis" promo video   Heretic "A Time Of Crisis" promo video Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:53 pm

thumbs up Glenn

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Heretic "A Time Of Crisis" promo video   Heretic "A Time Of Crisis" promo video Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:10 am

headbanger
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Heretic "A Time Of Crisis" promo video   Heretic "A Time Of Crisis" promo video Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:02 pm

headbanger
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28454

PostSubject: Re: Heretic "A Time Of Crisis" promo video   Heretic "A Time Of Crisis" promo video Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:43 am

My guitar teacher and I discussed recently why a lot of metal bands shoot music videos these days. It's kind of weird, since no place will air them.

MTV and MuchMusic (Canada's equivalent to MTV) used to air music videos mostly. Then MTV got more and more shows which were non-music related.

10 years ago, MuchMusic was 90% music videos and 10% other stuff. Now it's pretty much the other way around, or at least close enough to it. Their music video based shows got pushed to late at night. Now LOUD (their show with heavier music) and The Punk Show are gone.

In the late 1990s and early 2000s, LOUD was often being pre-empted every few weeks for something like a live show with someone like Britney Spears (something LOUD's target audiences are not interested in) or something which was usually aired at another time that week anyways.

LOUD's viewers got really upset many, many years ago when it was shortened from a full hour to a half hour. A few years later when it used to be aired in the weekends late at night, it got pushed to weekdays late at nights. Viewers claimed that MuchMusic was purposely trying to make the show pander to no audience. Something tells me MuchMusic was trying to irritate LOUD's viewers.

Also, they announced the arrival of specialty channels linked to MuchMusic many years ago. They had a MuchLOUD channel (only available in Ontario, whereas the other specialty channels were available on cable throughout Canada), and you'd think they'd be pandering to the metal oriented audience based on the fact it was named after the metal show. But no, it was more radio rock (Nickelback, Creed, etc.) and pop-punk stuff with very little metal stuff. They should have named the channel something else, because a lot of people were led to believe it would be a predominantly metal/hardcore punk type station, when it couldn't be further from it.

The Punk Show, which debuted many years after LOUD did, was also aired late at nights, and what was really weird is that a lot of what I remember seeing on it when I watched it wasn't punk. It wasn't pop-punk, either, which is what you'd probably assume when I said most of it wasn't punk. Most of the bands aired on the episodes I saw sounded more like indie rock to me. However, a lot of the bands I am not familiar with, so some of them probably were punk bands at another point of their career and changed styles, with the video being aired being in the non-punk style. That, or maybe they actually had members of punk bands in them, hence being punk by association.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heretic "A Time Of Crisis" promo video   Heretic "A Time Of Crisis" promo video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heretic "A Time Of Crisis" promo video
Page 1 of 1