Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Witchcraft - Swedish retro rockers return with "Legend"

Go down 
+4
exact33
DallasBlack
chewie
MetalGuy71
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Witchcraft - Swedish retro rockers return with "Legend" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft - Swedish retro rockers return with "Legend"   Witchcraft - Swedish retro rockers return with "Legend" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:35 pm

Here is the "digital only" b-side "Take Me With You When You Die" (it's also on the limited edition 7 inch vinyl single of It's Not Because of You")

Love the creepy, spacey vibe to this track.

Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft - Swedish retro rockers return with "Legend"   Witchcraft - Swedish retro rockers return with "Legend" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:35 am

S.D. wrote:
Here is the "digital only" b-side "Take Me With You When You Die" (it's also on the limited edition 7 inch vinyl single of It's Not Because of You")

Love the creepy, spacey vibe to this track.

That track is really good. I may have to buy the MP3. Or the 7" at some point.
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft - Swedish retro rockers return with "Legend"   Witchcraft - Swedish retro rockers return with "Legend" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:23 pm

Just placed my pre-order............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft - Swedish retro rockers return with "Legend"   Witchcraft - Swedish retro rockers return with "Legend" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:28 pm

Excellent album. Definitely their heaviest record to date, while the retro sound may have been replaced by more modern production, the songwriting remains very distinctive.

Magnus is a great singer who gets stronger with every album.

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft - Swedish retro rockers return with "Legend"   Witchcraft - Swedish retro rockers return with "Legend" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:43 pm

This new album is awesome. Definatley heavier than past albums, but still has their unique sound.

I also noticed my digipack copy has a "bonus track" - 'By Your Definition'. Is this on all the albums or did I get an import? I just picked it up used from Amazon.

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft - Swedish retro rockers return with "Legend"   Witchcraft - Swedish retro rockers return with "Legend" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:48 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
This new album is awesome. Definatley heavier than past albums, but still has their unique sound.

The differences are all in guitar sound and the recording technique applied. If you played their old songs with newer gear they would sound identical in style.

It's a great album and well worth the long wait.

Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft - Swedish retro rockers return with "Legend"   Witchcraft - Swedish retro rockers return with "Legend" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 4:06 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

I also noticed my digipack copy has a "bonus track" - 'By Your Definition'. Is this on all the albums or did I get an import? I just picked it up used from Amazon.

It's on the official download as well. I'm still waiting for the vinyl to ship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft - Swedish retro rockers return with "Legend"   Witchcraft - Swedish retro rockers return with "Legend" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 2:51 pm

Just saw this note on Witchcraft's Facebook page...

"Good day in the studio. It's very heavy. It's rock n roll. It's Witchcraft LP numba 5.
Rise higher,higher."

Glad to see these guys are working on another album.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft - Swedish retro rockers return with "Legend"   Witchcraft - Swedish retro rockers return with "Legend" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 3:03 pm

S.D. wrote:
Just saw this note on Witchcraft's Facebook page...

"Good day in the studio. It's very heavy. It's rock n roll. It's Witchcraft LP numba 5.
Rise higher,higher."

Glad to see these guys are working on another album.  

Cool. I've sorta forgotten about these guys. Need to remedy that, stat!

Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft - Swedish retro rockers return with "Legend"   Witchcraft - Swedish retro rockers return with "Legend" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 3:09 pm

It's kind of interesting that they seem to have waited for the retro rock trend that they played a big part in creating to die down before going back into the studio. Looking forward to new stuff Smile
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft - Swedish retro rockers return with "Legend"   Witchcraft - Swedish retro rockers return with "Legend" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 3:13 pm

Cool! I really dig these guys!

Last edited by chewie on Tue May 05, 2015 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bad english LOL)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft - Swedish retro rockers return with "Legend"   Witchcraft - Swedish retro rockers return with "Legend" - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Witchcraft - Swedish retro rockers return with "Legend"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2