Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Avenger of Blood news (FINALLY!)

Go down 
+10
Wurthless
Temple of Blood
exact33
speed101
rawr!
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
mc666
Glenn Rogers
ultmetal
Lurideath
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Avenger of Blood news (FINALLY!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avenger of Blood news (FINALLY!)   Avenger of Blood news (FINALLY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 10:25 pm

Despite really enjoying a AoB song on a comp swap a while back, I never got an album (my wantlist is way too long). At the price you said, I would be stupid to pass this one up. I also might purchase the shirt too. Can never have too many band shirts Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: Avenger of Blood news (FINALLY!)   Avenger of Blood news (FINALLY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 10:28 pm

speed101 wrote:
I can Agree Temple Of Blood.

Always a first for everything...

[love ya ToB!]
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Avenger of Blood news (FINALLY!)   Avenger of Blood news (FINALLY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 10:28 pm

UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:

Just my opinion, but - Lazarus A.D.:
The Onslaught [F'ing slayed!!!!!!!! 2007]
Black Rivers Flow [2011 - progressing.....sorry - no shirt, no shoes, no dice].

progressing VS. not progressing - it's all about the quality of the songs
But in the whole scene someone has to progress. That's my point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avenger of Blood news (FINALLY!)   Avenger of Blood news (FINALLY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 1:25 am

I'm all for progression as long as it's a natural thing, you can't force change on yourself, if it goes someplace organically then by all means go for it!

Straight ahead thrash doesn't really get much play from me these days (except when I'm feeling nostalgic), so if you guys are changing it up and adding in some new elements I think that's great and I'll definitely check it out.

Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Avenger of Blood news (FINALLY!)   Avenger of Blood news (FINALLY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:27 am

Always room for more Avenger og Blood in my collection! Hurry up, Shan!

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12766

PostSubject: Re: Avenger of Blood news (FINALLY!)   Avenger of Blood news (FINALLY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:57 am

Groovy, get down, solid, farout, right on, righteous dammit!

ya kinda/sorta forgot "gnarly", "bitchin", and "tubular"

cool Shannon headbanger

Metal master
Metal master
speed101

Number of posts : 516

PostSubject: Re: Avenger of Blood news (FINALLY!)   Avenger of Blood news (FINALLY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:06 am

If its not too heavy for me ill buy it.Meaning if its not too death metal sounding.lol
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Avenger of Blood news (FINALLY!)   Avenger of Blood news (FINALLY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:26 am

Of course, those that know me will expect the above. I will support Shannon regardless of his musical direction because he is a kickass human. And you should too!!!

I do. I own all the AoB stuff, including their last release in CD and vinyl.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Avenger of Blood news (FINALLY!)   Avenger of Blood news (FINALLY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:56 am

The drums are done and they sound damn good!!! We go back again next Sunday June 10 to lay down bass and start guitars.

Here's a snippet (10 seconds) of Brandon laying scratch tracks. His right hand was pretty much a blur and the left hand is pretty close to a blur. hahaha Can't really hear what I am doing but this little snippet should at least give an idea.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=3788565708659

No Speed101, we are not going all out death metal. I was just saying there is more death metal in it. Yes its still thrash, just not the same as it was. I was just saying I don't want to be lumped into that category because I am not into the New Wave of Thrash scene. I'd rather play with death metal bands (and not the over extreme herber skerber type either)!

@Wurthless... I guess if you combined old Avenger of Blood with Deathchain and Legion of the Damned, you get what we are going after now days.
Back to top Go down
speed101
Metal master
Metal master
speed101

Number of posts : 516

PostSubject: Re: Avenger of Blood news (FINALLY!)   Avenger of Blood news (FINALLY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 12:18 pm

Thats good to hear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avenger of Blood news (FINALLY!)   Avenger of Blood news (FINALLY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avenger of Blood news (FINALLY!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: