Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Detective Wargod!

Go down 
+3
Sutekh
A Handful of Wayne
Wargod
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Detective Wargod! Empty
PostSubject: Detective Wargod!   Detective Wargod! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:42 pm

This is funny!

I was going to place my trash in the dumpster and got there and it was heaping full. WTF yesterday it has half full. So I dismantle some boxes and shove the bags to the back. Close the covers and walk to the other dumpster that was also full, WTF is going on both yesterday were half full.

Joann comes out on the balcony and tells me she saw this white pickup dump his trade in there. So I go to the other dumpster to find and info and found quite abit, some addresses and names.

So I drive to the address and it is a shithole place exactly what I saw in the bags beer cans, bottles, cig containers. So I drove to the alley and saw a white pickup.

So I took a couple pics of the truck drive back home and show Joann she said yes that was the truck, she also said Gary yelled to them about closing the covers so I went and showed them the pic, they also said yes same truck. So I drove to the cop shop and told them I was gonna press charges if they didn't admit to it. I said I won't press charges if he admits to dumping in my dumpster and comes back to get it all. If he denies then charges will be filed, he will be fined $500 and what ever it costs to dump both dumpsters. About 1/2 hr later the cop calls and tells me he will be over to get his trash. He arrived and I went out there and handed him is downfall and said if your gonna dump in ther peoples dumpster don't leave any persanal info to find you. He said well I came from a small town and we always dumped in other peoples dumpster. Yeah right ya think I'm dump or what. Followed him to the other one and watched him take the rest then he was getting smart with me. I told him I'm being easy but the owner might press charges on you then he shut his trap.

Moral to this if ya dump with your name included your busted!

Wargod
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

Detective Wargod! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detective Wargod!   Detective Wargod! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:25 pm

Hahaha Nice! I will admit I have dumped garbage before when we go away on vacation or something but only at like a restaurants grabage can, like a bag or 2. Where I live they pick up the garbage at the house so we don't have to deal with taking it anywhere.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

Detective Wargod! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detective Wargod!   Detective Wargod! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:59 am

The real-life version of Alice's Restaurant?! Razz
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Detective Wargod! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detective Wargod!   Detective Wargod! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:17 am

Let's hope they don't come back and slash your tires. Or worse.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

Detective Wargod! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detective Wargod!   Detective Wargod! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:12 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Commence "gun ownership" debate. lol!

It takes guts to track down some idiot and confront him. Very few people these days know how to "do the right thing."
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Detective Wargod! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detective Wargod!   Detective Wargod! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:25 pm

T-Roy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

NO!!!!!! lol!

Last time it was a disaster (though without Uncle Sax and Spec it probably won't get THAT heated), too many strong opinons both ways.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

Detective Wargod! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detective Wargod!   Detective Wargod! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:24 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
T-Roy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

NO!!!!!! lol!

Last time it was a disaster (though without Uncle Sax and Spec it probably won't get THAT heated), too many strong opinons both ways.

its never the legal gun owners who do the crimes....

Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Detective Wargod! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detective Wargod!   Detective Wargod! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:10 pm

T-Roy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

It takes guts to track down some idiot and confront him. Very few people these days know how to "do the right thing."

Well I actually didn't talk to him first the cops did and when he came to get the garbage I then had a little talk with him.

Wargod
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Detective Wargod! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detective Wargod!   Detective Wargod! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Detective Wargod!
Page 1 of 1