Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KYNG (The Band)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

KYNG (The Band) Empty
PostSubject: KYNG (The Band)   KYNG (The Band) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 3:04 am

Fell in love with these guys instantly after hearing the song "I Don't Believe" Sound can be described as a mix maybe between old Soundgarden and Black Sabbath? I JUST LIKE IT!!!

Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

KYNG (The Band) Empty
PostSubject: Re: KYNG (The Band)   KYNG (The Band) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 4:23 am

Would of thought this band would be a huge hit among a ton of people here...
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Metal student
Metal student
criss3o

Number of posts : 176

KYNG (The Band) Empty
PostSubject: Re: KYNG (The Band)   KYNG (The Band) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 6:45 am

I LOVE the sound! I want the album!!!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

KYNG (The Band) Empty
PostSubject: Re: KYNG (The Band)   KYNG (The Band) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:47 am

Both songs sounded decent enough, but nothing that excited me enough to hear more, if that make sense.

Dinky Do
MetalRob331

KYNG (The Band) Empty
PostSubject: Re: KYNG (The Band)   KYNG (The Band) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:27 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Both songs sounded decent enough, but nothing that excited me enough to hear more, if that make sense.

My fav song off the album and one of the best songs Ive heard in a while...

Last edited by MetalRob331 on Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

KYNG (The Band) Empty
PostSubject: Re: KYNG (The Band)   KYNG (The Band) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 12:06 pm

One of my most anticipated albums of 2014!!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

KYNG (The Band) Empty
PostSubject: Re: KYNG (The Band)   KYNG (The Band) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 1:35 pm

When their new album was recommended to me on Amazon, I went back and revisited their debut on YouTube. Still nothing that really jumped out and grabbed me. Ok, but not sure that I would revisit it often enough to justify a purchase.

Dinky Do
MetalRob331

KYNG (The Band) Empty
PostSubject: Re: KYNG (The Band)   KYNG (The Band) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 4:17 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
When their new album was recommended to me on Amazon, I went back and revisited their debut on YouTube. Still nothing that really jumped out and grabbed me. Ok, but not sure that I would revisit it often enough to justify a purchase.

Kyng are one of those bands that release an OK album, but that ok album has about 4 epic tracks on it. So overall their debut I'd only give maybe a 7/10, but it has some amazing tracks on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

KYNG (The Band) Empty
PostSubject: Re: KYNG (The Band)   KYNG (The Band) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KYNG (The Band)
Page 1 of 1