Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Planet 9 (think Circus of Power mixed with The Cult)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

Planet 9 (think Circus of Power mixed with The Cult) Empty
PostSubject: Planet 9 (think Circus of Power mixed with The Cult)   Planet 9 (think Circus of Power mixed with The Cult) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 2:43 pm

http://www.amazon.com/S-T-Planet-9/dp/B005012UXE/ref=pd_sim_m_4
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Planet 9 (think Circus of Power mixed with The Cult)   Planet 9 (think Circus of Power mixed with The Cult) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:32 pm

Never heard of these guys before but your description seems on the money based on those samples. I'll pick this up if the price comes down a couple of bucks.

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Planet 9 (think Circus of Power mixed with The Cult)   Planet 9 (think Circus of Power mixed with The Cult) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:48 pm

MovieMars has if for 9.17 and they've been good for me.
Back to top Go down
Infinite
Metal student
Metal student
Infinite

Number of posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: Planet 9 (think Circus of Power mixed with The Cult)   Planet 9 (think Circus of Power mixed with The Cult) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 4:46 pm

They sound pretty good, but they could use a little more variety in their songwriting. Just going through all the samples, I hear a lot of similarites. I do hear a lot of Circus of Power in their sound, though, and I love COP. I may pick it up if I find it cheap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planet 9 (think Circus of Power mixed with The Cult)   Planet 9 (think Circus of Power mixed with The Cult) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Planet 9 (think Circus of Power mixed with The Cult)
Page 1 of 1