Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mr. Tinkertrain

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

Mr. Tinkertrain Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Tinkertrain   Mr. Tinkertrain Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:22 am

Anyone know the background on this song was it just for fun or was something in mind? It's kind of creepy.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

Mr. Tinkertrain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Tinkertrain   Mr. Tinkertrain Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:23 am

"Can you say Mr. Tinkertrain?"

I have no idea.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

Mr. Tinkertrain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Tinkertrain   Mr. Tinkertrain Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:25 am

And wikipedia is no help,just saying what the song is about but no explanation for the inspiration.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Mr. Tinkertrain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Tinkertrain   Mr. Tinkertrain Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:32 am

I just thought it was a song about a creepy child molester, but didn't know if there was any basis in reality. Maybe Ozzy saw a news story and it inspired him. Mr. Tinkertrain 436688

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Mr. Tinkertrain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Tinkertrain   Mr. Tinkertrain Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:40 am

I'm surprised there was no outcry at the time.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Mr. Tinkertrain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Tinkertrain   Mr. Tinkertrain Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:44 am

The uptight people that were afraid of heavy metal ruining our society had moved on to what "gangsta rap" was doing to suburban white kids. Ozzy and that lot was passe by then.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

Mr. Tinkertrain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Tinkertrain   Mr. Tinkertrain Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:46 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
manny wrote:
We were coming off the coke filled 80's and still in recovery during the grungey 90's so nobody was going to do an outcry.

Either that or the uptight people that were afraid of heavy metal ruining our society had moved on to what "gangsta rap" was doing to suburban white kids.

That must be it, was it around this time, people were protesting Body Count, Warner Bros for releasing that idiotic song 'Cop Killer' , irony is, if no one had protested against that song, the album was on its way to the cut out bin, but thanks to the publicity, Ice-T and his band were able to score on the Billboard charts.
Back to top Go down

Mr. Tinkertrain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Tinkertrain   Mr. Tinkertrain Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:44 pm

This song always irritated me.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Mr. Tinkertrain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Tinkertrain   Mr. Tinkertrain Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:05 pm

You wanted the sweetie didn't you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mr. Tinkertrain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Tinkertrain   Mr. Tinkertrain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr. Tinkertrain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: