Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

arttieTHE1manparty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HeathBarCrunch
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 1

arttieTHE1manparty Empty
PostSubject: arttieTHE1manparty   arttieTHE1manparty Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 1:10 pm

Just wanted to say I'm so sorry to hear what happened at the CMR, and am glad you have a new place up and running. Despite our different beliefs, and whatever happened years ago, I have a lot of good memories of our friendship. I wish you nothing but the best, and its cool to see your child is so big and doing well. I would also like to mention counseling and medications are a hell of a thing. I have a new respect for you guys that counsel, and the difference you can make in just one persons life. Its especially true when you find out you're screwed up on permanent because of the evil things your country has asked you to do. Anyway, I didn't come here for forgiveness or anything like that, and I hope I don't sound like some ranting nut, I am just genuinely sorry about what happened at the CMR, and hope the new board works out.

Last edited by HeathBarCrunch on Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my spelling is atrocious)
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

arttieTHE1manparty Empty
PostSubject: Re: arttieTHE1manparty   arttieTHE1manparty Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 1:24 pm

Banned
Back to top Go down

arttieTHE1manparty
Page 1 of 1