Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Caption This Photo: Forest Edition

Go down 
+8
bassman
mc666
James B.
Joe
tohostudios
thejokeriv
exact33
Fat Freddy
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

Caption This Photo: Forest Edition Empty
PostSubject: Caption This Photo: Forest Edition   Caption This Photo: Forest Edition Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:24 pm

Caption This Photo: Forest Edition 430553_3041286785151_1052500800_3128021_947823911_n

Snapped this on my way to work this morning. How did a bra end up on this tree? Wno put it there? Why is it there? So many questions. There must be a good story behind it.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Caption This Photo: Forest Edition   Caption This Photo: Forest Edition Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:00 pm

'The Bear is going au natural'

thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Caption This Photo: Forest Edition   Caption This Photo: Forest Edition Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:06 pm

LOL!!!!!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Caption This Photo: Forest Edition   Caption This Photo: Forest Edition Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:09 pm

What cracks me up is that the bra is below a No Trespassing sign.

I think someone was trying to send a message...

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

PostSubject: Re: Caption This Photo: Forest Edition   Caption This Photo: Forest Edition Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:10 pm

exact33 wrote:

"Hey Boo-Boo, lookit the size'a that bra! This'll lure in them hunters like nobody's biz-a-ness! And when they get close... BAM! We steal their pick-a-nick baskets and their beer!"

"You're a evil genius, Yogi."

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: Caption This Photo: Forest Edition   Caption This Photo: Forest Edition Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:12 pm

"Poor Woody discovers that even women trees are a bunch of prudes."
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12599

PostSubject: Re: Caption This Photo: Forest Edition   Caption This Photo: Forest Edition Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:31 pm

Hey Kieth, I bet you copped a feel before takin the pic and perhaps afterwards too Laughing very hard

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Caption This Photo: Forest Edition   Caption This Photo: Forest Edition Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:43 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
exact33 wrote:

"Hey Boo-Boo, lookit the size'a that bra! This'll lure in them hunters like nobody's biz-a-ness! And when they get close... BAM! We steal their pick-a-nick baskets and their beer!"

"You're a evil genius, Yogi."

Caption This Photo: Forest Edition Pinky-And-The-Brain

mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Caption This Photo: Forest Edition   Caption This Photo: Forest Edition Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:20 pm

a tree wearing no panties gives me wood.

bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: Caption This Photo: Forest Edition   Caption This Photo: Forest Edition Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:02 pm

Super comfortable all-day support for your saggy bark.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25801

PostSubject: Re: Caption This Photo: Forest Edition   Caption This Photo: Forest Edition Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:51 pm

A real wood nymph
Back to top Go down
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: Caption This Photo: Forest Edition   Caption This Photo: Forest Edition Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:16 am

Never before released archival footage from that fatefull day...The Blair Witch is a 36DD!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Caption This Photo: Forest Edition   Caption This Photo: Forest Edition Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:41 am

Caption This Photo: Forest Edition 430553_3041286785151_1052500800_3128021_947823911_n

"Violators will be bronski-ed"

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Caption This Photo: Forest Edition   Caption This Photo: Forest Edition Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:09 pm

James B. wrote:
Hey Kieth, I bet you copped a feel before takin the pic and perhaps afterwards too Laughing very hard

Laughing very hard

PostSubject: Re: Caption This Photo: Forest Edition   Caption This Photo: Forest Edition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caption This Photo: Forest Edition
Page 1 of 1