Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joe Hasslevander

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Joe Hasslevander Empty
PostSubject: Joe Hasslevander   Joe Hasslevander Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:58 pm

I think a few know Joe, if not here is vid to check him. He releases a solo allbum called "The Ninth Hour" fans of old Deathrow Pentagram should like this!

Wargod
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Joe Hasslevander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe Hasslevander   Joe Hasslevander Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:19 pm

Nice. Will have to look into this.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

Joe Hasslevander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe Hasslevander   Joe Hasslevander Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:11 pm

Wish he was back in Pentagram
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Joe Hasslevander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe Hasslevander   Joe Hasslevander Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:18 pm

GrandNational wrote:
Wish he was back in Pentagram

He's awesome in Raven! Joe Hasslevander 604261

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

Joe Hasslevander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe Hasslevander   Joe Hasslevander Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:38 am

Met him at a Raven show years 'n' years ago. Very cool dude and a MONSTER drummer.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Joe Hasslevander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe Hasslevander   Joe Hasslevander Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:50 am

Well I've been dealing with him FB and wanted to buy his new album. Anyway he said he had some copies and would sign one for me. The price was a bit high but I still bought it. Well I found out the guy doesn't drive so he can't get to the post office much.
Well I waited a week and nothing arrived so I mailed him and he told me he was going to send it out that day and that was over 2 weeks ago. I'm pretty patient and all so I mailed him last wed and told him nothing.
He mailed me back that his son sometimes gets things messed up and if nothing by thurs let him know. So I mailed him thurs and told him nothing but he never responeded back so I mailed him today that still nothing. Well he mailed me back in what was a rude email that he can't get to the post office and that he isn't going to walk 18 miles and told me to be patient.

BE PATIENT! I think I've been patient enough after 4 weeks. Hell I ordered 3 other albums in that span and they took no more than a week to arrive and 1 came from The Netherlands. I was gonna return a nasty email back but decided not to and when it arrives I'll just delete him from FB. So I highly recommend to not deal with him as his service is slow and he tends to get rude at least from my experience, so beware.

All he had to do is ask if I had gotten it thru a few emails. This is the first bad one one I've had in buying direct from a band or solo artist, as most know I'm a patient guy.

Wargod
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

Joe Hasslevander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe Hasslevander   Joe Hasslevander Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 3:34 pm

I got my cd from Joe today. I didn't even have to wait a week.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Joe Hasslevander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe Hasslevander   Joe Hasslevander Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:10 pm

nevermore wrote:
I got my cd from Joe today. I didn't even have to wait a week.

I'm still waiting as usual but I have the vinyl coming officially 5 weeks now!

Wargod
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Joe Hasslevander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe Hasslevander   Joe Hasslevander Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joe Hasslevander
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: