Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A noob on HoM

Go down 
+17
MoonChild
bassman
ShadowAngel
A Handful of Wayne
Shawn Of Fire
adrian
tohostudios
thejokeriv
Dark Horseman
Cognitive Dissonance
Required Fields
ultmetal
James B.
Fat Freddy
metalinmyveins
Torb
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Torb
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 14

A noob on HoM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A noob on HoM   A noob on HoM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:00 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Torb wrote:
Hey Shawn!

Yeah I remember, as I guess you remember the hestiant Swedes Wink All good here, working and writing on several intresting nodes, hopefully something will end up ready to go in the end.

Trust all is ok at your end as well?

Torb

Everything is great here, man...looking forward to new music from you!

Thanks,

yeah me too Smile It takes a while longer to complete when you're up in my extreme age A noob on HoM - Page 2 387733 think I have 5 "cds" on the list that I'm working on in parallell. Unfortunate I can't take that time to put on one band as I have to wait everyone out...so I guess I'm not the oldest one in the pile, adding to that a few other projects that I'm mixing or writing lyrics to or whatever, I like to help out whenever I can.

But life's good and I'm fortunate enough to have work around the clock.

Torb
Back to top Go down
Torb
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: A noob on HoM   A noob on HoM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:01 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
Hello and Welcome! Finally some new people. I'm tired of talking to the oldies Razz

4:54 pm New York

Thanks, I'm quite boring so I guess we need to add even newer members soon!! Laughing very hard

T
Back to top Go down
ShadowAngel
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ShadowAngel

Number of posts : 445

PostSubject: Re: A noob on HoM   A noob on HoM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:34 pm

Torb wrote:

Thanks, I'm quite boring so I guess we need to add even newer members soon!! Laughing very hard

I'm new Smile
Just registered, even though i followed No Life til Metal for some years and also read this board for 2-3 years (i know all your secrets lol! ) but just decided to register because i just felt like it
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingdomofdesire.de
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: A noob on HoM   A noob on HoM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:38 pm

Welcome SA!

You've been browsing this board for 2-3 years? Holy crap! Good luck though; this bunch is pretty immune to blackmail. Razz

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ShadowAngel

PostSubject: Re: A noob on HoM   A noob on HoM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:52 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Welcome SA!

You've been browsing this board for 2-3 years? Holy crap! Good luck though; this bunch is pretty immune to blackmail. Razz

Could be even longer, i don't know i stumbled over No Life til Metal while looking for reviews of metal albums (i always like to read other people's oppinions) and i really liked the site so i followed it, saw the forum, followed that too (and got annoyed when the topics in the Complete Works section weren't updated regularly as i think the users do a tremendous job there, so i wanted more and more Laughing ) but for whatever reasons, i never thought about creating an account. Mostly because english isn't my native language (90% of my knowledge comes from action movies and video games) and i just don't want to annoy people with how bad i may write.
Well today after a couple of beers and while W.A.S.P. is playing i just decided to register. So here i am. (And i know for example that you dislike Journey, while i like a lot of their songs Wink )
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: A noob on HoM   A noob on HoM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:59 pm

ShadowAngel wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Welcome SA!

Could be even longer, i don't know i stumbled over No Life til Metal while looking for reviews of metal albums (i always like to read other people's oppinions) and i really liked the site so i followed it, saw the forum, followed that too (and got annoyed when the topics in the Complete Works section weren't updated regularly as i think the users do a tremendous job there, so i wanted more and more Laughing ) but for whatever reasons, i never thought about creating an account. Mostly because english isn't my native language (90% of my knowledge comes from action movies and video games) and i just don't want to annoy people with how bad i may write.
Well today after a couple of beers and while W.A.S.P. is playing i just decided to register. So here i am. (And i know for example that you dislike Journey, while i like a lot of their songs Wink )

Your English here so far is better than about a third of the Americans that post here. lol!

Again, welcome!

And you might need to re-read some of my posts. I don't dislike Journey; I HATE them. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ShadowAngel
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ShadowAngel

PostSubject: Re: A noob on HoM   A noob on HoM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:04 pm

tohostudios wrote:

And you might need to re-read some of my posts. I don't dislike Journey; I HATE them. Very Happy

Awww come on, hate is such a strong word Smile I get goosebumps everytime i watch my favourite Hockey team (Detroit Red Wings) and the entire crowd sings that "Born and raised in south detroit" part, i've even been at the Joe Louis Arena a couple of times and that's at least one reason to like Journey, for writing that song Smile
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: A noob on HoM   A noob on HoM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:13 pm

ShadowAngel wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

Awww come on, hate is such a strong word Smile I get goosebumps everytime i watch my favourite Hockey team (Detroit Red Wings) and the entire crowd sings that "Born and raised in south detroit" part, i've even been at the Joe Louis Arena a couple of times and that's at least one reason to like Journey, for writing that song Smile

That's cool for you but personally, I can't stomach the band. As everyone here knows well. I'm not a hockey fan so I didn't know that about the Redwings. Nice story but I still hate them. But it's all about personal tastes so more power to ya and anyone else who digs Journey!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: A noob on HoM   A noob on HoM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:12 pm

ShadowAngel wrote:
Torb wrote:

I'm new Smile
Just registered, even though i followed No Life til Metal for some years and also read this board for 2-3 years (i know all your secrets lol! ) but just decided to register because i just felt like it

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: A noob on HoM   A noob on HoM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:31 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: A noob on HoM   A noob on HoM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:35 pm

Hiya n00b, welcome to the board! Keep rocking!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A noob on HoM   A noob on HoM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:40 pm

Hello to the newbies!

I'm the grouchy old bastard who doesn't like anything.

Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: A noob on HoM   A noob on HoM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:16 pm

Welcome to our humble abode!
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: A noob on HoM   A noob on HoM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:59 am

Welcome Torb!!

I think you forgot to mention Hero! Weren't you a part of that band too?

Håppas att du gillar vårt forum! Very Happy

Welcome ShadowAngel!

Before I read your introduction here I was reading several of your posts in other threads, and one of my first impressions was how well you handle the English language! If you didn't tell us you were German, I don't think anyone would have noticed!

Ich bin aus Norwegen, aber lernte etwas Deutsch in the Schule. Very Happy

Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: A noob on HoM   A noob on HoM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:48 am

[quote="kmorg"]Welcome Torb!!

I think you forgot to mention Hero! Weren't you a part of that band too?

Håppas att du gillar vårt forum! Very Happy

Thanks!

Yeah Hero was a short one, two solos on a cd but I was in the bandpicture.

Jag tror jag kommer gilla forumet stenhårt!

I'm glad I'm not the latest arrival anymore, no one wants to be the new kid ( if you're 42) ho ho ho

T

Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: A noob on HoM   A noob on HoM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 5:22 am

Cool! Fresh meat!!!!

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: A noob on HoM   A noob on HoM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 6:20 am

Welcome, Torb. I'm the guy with the Fall Babylon Fall avatar from the CMR!
Back to top Go down
Torb
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: A noob on HoM   A noob on HoM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 6:29 am

Sutekh wrote:
Welcome, Torb. I'm the guy with the Fall Babylon Fall avatar from the CMR!

Right on! Yeah that cd was a blast from the past Smile Ok so I'm not totally with strangers here ha ha.

T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A noob on HoM   A noob on HoM - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A noob on HoM
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: