Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well , I finally started my UDO collection....

Go down 
+4
ultmetal
Wargod
krokus
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39631

Well , I finally started my UDO collection.... Empty
PostSubject: Well , I finally started my UDO collection....   Well , I finally started my UDO collection.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:28 am

and all I can say is ....awesome ! Don't know why I waited so long but glad I did get it going. I picked up Animal House,Mean Machine, and Timebomb off ebay for $4.00 a piece.I've listened to Animal House and am spinning Mean Machine as I'm writing this. Great Stuff !
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Well , I finally started my UDO collection....   Well , I finally started my UDO collection.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:29 am

I am happy you like it. You realy waited a long time to start your UDO collection . Dont forget buying the rest because they are all great in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Well , I finally started my UDO collection....   Well , I finally started my UDO collection.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 9:57 pm

Get the new one it smokes!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Well , I finally started my UDO collection....   Well , I finally started my UDO collection.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:01 pm

U.D.O. rules!

And it only gets better from where you started.

PostSubject: Re: Well , I finally started my UDO collection....   Well , I finally started my UDO collection.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:04 pm

I guess Dr No has had you busy eh Mr Bond? Wink

Interesting tidbit about Animal House, it was actually the guys from Accept who played on the album, so it sort of makes it an "unofficial" Accept album of sorts. Obviously there was no bad blood between Udo and the guys which would explain the why it was recorded that way in the first place.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Well , I finally started my UDO collection....   Well , I finally started my UDO collection.... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 12:29 am

U.D.O. is a good band.

TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Well , I finally started my UDO collection....   Well , I finally started my UDO collection.... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 1:02 am

Thrust wrote:
Interesting tidbit about Animal House, it was actually the guys from Accept who played on the album, so it sort of makes it an "unofficial" Accept album of sorts. Obviously there was no bad blood between Udo and the guys which would explain the why it was recorded that way in the first place.
I believe the Accept guys only played on the one track "Lay Down the Law"...
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: Well , I finally started my UDO collection....   Well , I finally started my UDO collection.... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 1:04 am

i only have the song "Animal House", and the Judas Priest cover "Metal Gods".
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Well , I finally started my UDO collection....   Well , I finally started my UDO collection.... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 1:06 am

Ooooh...wait until you hear Holy, Man and Machine, and Thunderball. If you like the others you got, you are in for a REAL TREAT with these! 🤘
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following

PostSubject: Re: Well , I finally started my UDO collection....   Well , I finally started my UDO collection.... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 2:20 am

TrogDawn wrote:
Thrust wrote:

The album was co-written by the Accept guys, produced by Deaffy (Wolf Hoffmann's better half & longtime Accept producer), and they played that one song. I stand corrected but close enough to being an Accept album, maybe without the seering guitar riffs. humble
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Well , I finally started my UDO collection....   Well , I finally started my UDO collection.... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 8:45 am

TrogDawn wrote:
Ooooh...wait until you hear Holy, Man and Machine, and Thunderball. If you like the others you got, you are in for a REAL TREAT with these! 🤘

Wow, that is TOTALY the opposite of me!! Weird. Those 2 , while still great albums, are probably my 3 least favorite from the man

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39631

PostSubject: Re: Well , I finally started my UDO collection....   Well , I finally started my UDO collection.... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 9:53 am

TrogDawn wrote:
Thrust wrote:

On the cover is a little blurb "Incl. super-track Lay Down The Law by Accept & UDO". As for the rest of the collection,the hunt is on !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well , I finally started my UDO collection....   Well , I finally started my UDO collection.... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:27 am

Thrust wrote:

What I have read it's that basically 'Animal House' was an album wrote for Accept, but recorded and released by UDO after he left Accept.

And to my knowledge there were a couple of ex-Warlock in that album.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Well , I finally started my UDO collection....   Well , I finally started my UDO collection.... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:37 am

kmorg wrote:
TrogDawn wrote:

Wow, that is TOTALY the opposite of me!! Weird. Those 2 , while still great albums, are probably my 3 least favorite from the man

I'm with Trog. I think that Holy, Man & Machine and Thunderball are fantastic. For that matter, I'm also loving Mastercutor and it will probably make my Top 5 for the year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well , I finally started my UDO collection....   Well , I finally started my UDO collection.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well , I finally started my UDO collection....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: