Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROTECTOR

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PROTECTOR Empty
PostSubject: PROTECTOR   PROTECTOR Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 3:47 pm

Okay, many people are still talking about KREATOR, DESTRUCTION, SODOM, TANKARD, DEATHROW, VIOLENT FORCE, LIVING DEATH, DARKNESS, EXUMER, ASSASSIN and all those glory 80s german thrash metal bands but many forget about PROTECTOR. Their early demos, their first ep and the first album GOLEM are my fave releases by this band. They were one of the most brutal band back in those days because Martin had a very heavy voice (sometimes death metal tipe voice). Any fan???
Back to top Go down

PROTECTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROTECTOR   PROTECTOR Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 4:48 pm

Some pretty kickass death/thrash. There are loads of underrated German bands that don't get the recognition they deserve. I'm really big on the German scene.

I personally think Holy Moses, Grinder, Airwolf, Vendetta, Defender, Necronomicon, Vellocet, Think of Misery, Vectom, Iron Angel, Death in Action, Warrant, Liar, Minotaur, Stranger (OK, not thrash, but great heavy metal band) -- see where I'm going with this? just too many bands -- should all be discussed more often.
Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

PROTECTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROTECTOR   PROTECTOR Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 5:08 pm

I like 'em, although I don't know anything post-Leviathan's Desire. Protector of Death! Smile

Offtopic: Krokus, just asking, where are you from, Spain or Germany?
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PROTECTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROTECTOR   PROTECTOR Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:18 pm

Yeah I really like these guys but they are very obscure!!
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PROTECTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROTECTOR   PROTECTOR Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 3:24 am

sovdat wrote:
I like 'em, although I don't know anything post-Leviathan's Desire. Protector of Death! :)

Offtopic: Krokus, just asking, where are you from, Spain or Germany?

I am from Holland:D
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PROTECTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROTECTOR   PROTECTOR Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 3:26 am

decapitate wrote:
Some pretty kickass death/thrash. There are loads of underrated German bands that don't get the recognition they deserve. I'm really big on the German scene.

I personally think Holy Moses, Grinder, Airwolf, Vendetta, Defender, Necronomicon, Vellocet, Think of Misery, Vectom, Iron Angel, Death in Action, Warrant, Liar, Minotaur, Stranger (OK, not thrash, but great heavy metal band) -- see where I'm going with this? just too many bands -- should all be discussed more often.

Totaly agree with you. Those bands are great, specialy HOLY MOSES, GRINDER, VENDETTA, NECRONOMICON, VECTOM, IRON ANGEL, LIAR, STRANGER(their debut), and the obscure MINOTAUR. About DEFENDER, i prefere the dutch band with that name. I think we forgot about S.D.I, and of course 100 more but we got each others point and thats great:metal:
Back to top Go down

PROTECTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROTECTOR   PROTECTOR Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 9:31 pm

krokus wrote:
Totaly agree with you. Those bands are great, specialy HOLY MOSES, GRINDER, VENDETTA, NECRONOMICON, VECTOM, IRON ANGEL, LIAR, STRANGER(their debut), and the obscure MINOTAUR. About DEFENDER, i prefere the dutch band with that name. I think we forgot about S.D.I, and of course 100 more but we got each others point and thats great🤘

SDI! Totally forgot about them! They're really underrated, too. 🤘
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PROTECTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROTECTOR   PROTECTOR Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 8:46 am

decapitate wrote:
krokus wrote:
Totaly agree with you. Those bands are great, specialy HOLY MOSES, GRINDER, VENDETTA, NECRONOMICON, VECTOM, IRON ANGEL, LIAR, STRANGER(their debut), and the obscure MINOTAUR. About DEFENDER, i prefere the dutch band with that name. I think we forgot about S.D.I, and of course 100 more but we got each others point and thats great🤘

SDI! Totally forgot about them! They're really underrated, too. 🤘

Thats true, totaly underrated. HAIL TO YOU BROTHER🤘 🤘
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PROTECTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROTECTOR   PROTECTOR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PROTECTOR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: