Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In need of a little help with a lyric

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dirtracin1
Metal student
Metal student
dirtracin1

Number of posts : 140

In need of a little help with a lyric Empty
PostSubject: In need of a little help with a lyric   In need of a little help with a lyric Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:03 pm

There is a line in the Banshee tune, "Precious Metal" I have never been able to figure out. It's the line that starts " Cause I got bullets made of metal from......". Does any of the knowledgeable metalheads here know what the next line is. Its had me stumped for many years. Thanks for any help you can give.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: In need of a little help with a lyric   In need of a little help with a lyric Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:36 am

I have no idea, but Googeling the band name, the name of the song and the word "lyrics" usually helps.

Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5067

PostSubject: Re: In need of a little help with a lyric   In need of a little help with a lyric Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:51 pm

kmorg wrote:
I have no idea, but Googeling the band name, the name of the song and the word "lyrics" usually helps.

I thought the same thing, but I tried to see if I could help and nothing came up on the search for it.
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: In need of a little help with a lyric   In need of a little help with a lyric Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:57 pm

I'm pretty certain the next line is "metal from plains country". They are from Kansas so it makes sense. Just got this recently. Really good stuff.
Back to top Go down
dirtracin1
Metal student
Metal student
dirtracin1

Number of posts : 140

PostSubject: Re: In need of a little help with a lyric   In need of a little help with a lyric Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:17 pm

I tried Googleling it many times over the years, the lyrics for that song has never come up. Now that mention it, it does sound like what he says is "plains country". Thanks alot for the help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In need of a little help with a lyric   In need of a little help with a lyric Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In need of a little help with a lyric
Page 1 of 1