Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dio: Holy Diver - Audio Fidelity 24kt Gold - selling out fast!

Go down 
+13
ShadowAngel
Joe
A Handful of Wayne
BillRoxx
DeathCult
stormspell
thejokeriv
Infinite
EmoElmo
exact33
Witchfinder
BearOnUnicycle
Temple of Blood
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

Dio: Holy Diver - Audio Fidelity 24kt Gold - selling out fast! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dio: Holy Diver - Audio Fidelity 24kt Gold - selling out fast!   Dio: Holy Diver - Audio Fidelity 24kt Gold - selling out fast! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:08 pm

James B. wrote:
Do they sound that much better than the albums (vinyl) ?

I have two different vinyl version of Holy Diver and the original vinyl release of The Last In Line and these remasters blow them out of the water. The drums sound godly on these remasters. Like SD, I've heard things on both remasters that I have never heard before. They are well worth the coin if you are a Dio fan.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Dio: Holy Diver - Audio Fidelity 24kt Gold - selling out fast!   Dio: Holy Diver - Audio Fidelity 24kt Gold - selling out fast! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:25 pm

Thank you Witchfinder

Do the drums sound "godly" on a proper 200 watt home stereo or PC speakers ? Just wandering bro.

Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

PostSubject: Re: Dio: Holy Diver - Audio Fidelity 24kt Gold - selling out fast!   Dio: Holy Diver - Audio Fidelity 24kt Gold - selling out fast! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 12:16 am

Got mine today! Haven't listened yet but I got number 1932
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: Dio: Holy Diver - Audio Fidelity 24kt Gold - selling out fast!   Dio: Holy Diver - Audio Fidelity 24kt Gold - selling out fast! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:18 am

James B. wrote:
Thank you Witchfinder

Do the drums sound "godly" on a proper 200 watt home stereo or PC speakers ? Just wandering bro.

Proper speakers attached to my PC.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Dio: Holy Diver - Audio Fidelity 24kt Gold - selling out fast!   Dio: Holy Diver - Audio Fidelity 24kt Gold - selling out fast! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 10:49 am

You can't possibly be getting good sound unless you're using a brand new Sony CDP-101 synced up with the original, unopened vinyl, using cables coated in the blood of frost giants. These works of art aren't even worth listening to, otherwise.
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: Dio: Holy Diver - Audio Fidelity 24kt Gold - selling out fast!   Dio: Holy Diver - Audio Fidelity 24kt Gold - selling out fast! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:51 am

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
You can't possibly be getting good sound unless you're using a brand new Sony CDP-101 synced up with the original, unopened vinyl, using cables coated in the blood of frost giants. These works of art aren't even worth listening to, otherwise.

Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dio: Holy Diver - Audio Fidelity 24kt Gold - selling out fast!   Dio: Holy Diver - Audio Fidelity 24kt Gold - selling out fast! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dio: Holy Diver - Audio Fidelity 24kt Gold - selling out fast!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3