Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To Die For - Samsara

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

To Die For - Samsara Empty
PostSubject: To Die For - Samsara   To Die For - Samsara Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:37 am

Any fans of this band? I just pre-ordered their new album. Of all the so-called gothic rock/metal bands, these guys are one of my favorites. I love the singer's voice. Very unique.

Anyway, some teasers and a new video...

Not that anyone ever watches them. Anyway, sounds like another solid album to me. headbanger
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: To Die For - Samsara   To Die For - Samsara Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:40 am

I've seen them live, but I don't remember listening to full albums. They are okay, I guess, from what I remember. The only song I seem to remember is that cover song with a German pop singer.
Back to top Go down
Speedmetalfreak
Metal student
Metal student
Speedmetalfreak

Number of posts : 126

PostSubject: Re: To Die For - Samsara   To Die For - Samsara Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:56 am

I saw them opening for Anathema, at a local gig near my house a couple of years ago. Solid music, but i don't own any of their releases.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: To Die For - Samsara   To Die For - Samsara Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:40 am

I have all of them. Love the mix of metal, goth and pop. I didn't know about this new one. I thought they'd broken up for good. Any covers on this new one? I like To/Die/For's cover songs.

EDIT: Nevermind. I checked Amazon. This comes out 1/17 stateside and the cover on this one is Iggy Pop's "Cry For Love".

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: To Die For - Samsara   To Die For - Samsara Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:57 am

Yeah, haven't they broken up like three times in recent years, only to announce they're working on a new album a few days or weeks later. I know they've done this at least twice.

Glad they haven't, though. Have you ever heard the Mary-Ann albums or Tiaga demo?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Die For - Samsara   To Die For - Samsara Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Die For - Samsara
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: