Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So What CD's and Concerts can we expect in 2012?

Go down 
+8
James B.
Wayne
brokentulsa
Lurideath
chewie
Wurthless
thejokeriv
mez
12 posters
AuthorMessage
mez
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
mez

Number of posts : 375

So What CD's and Concerts can we expect in 2012? Empty
PostSubject: So What CD's and Concerts can we expect in 2012?   So What CD's and Concerts can we expect in 2012? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:57 pm

I am drawing a blank but I know:

Rush (CD and Tour)
Porcupine Tree (CD supposedly in Fall)
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: So What CD's and Concerts can we expect in 2012?   So What CD's and Concerts can we expect in 2012? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 2:26 pm

Iron Maiden - The Final Frontier Tour DVD/Blu-Ray and US tour
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5067

PostSubject: Re: So What CD's and Concerts can we expect in 2012?   So What CD's and Concerts can we expect in 2012? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 2:40 pm

I'll be anxiously awaiting Mikael Ã…kerfeldt and Steven Wilson's new album.
I don't really know of anything else that's upcoming though.
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: So What CD's and Concerts can we expect in 2012?   So What CD's and Concerts can we expect in 2012? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:42 pm

Marillion coming to the Fillmore in July after a multi year absence of tourindg in the U.S.
PT
Chris Robinson Brotherhood
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: So What CD's and Concerts can we expect in 2012?   So What CD's and Concerts can we expect in 2012? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:33 pm

We already discussed upcoming releases in this thread linked below.

https://heartofmetal.niceboard.com/t17123-new-stuff-coming-2012

As far as tours...
Black Sabbath!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So What CD's and Concerts can we expect in 2012?   So What CD's and Concerts can we expect in 2012? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:41 pm

High On Fire is currently in the studio working on their next album.

headbanger
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: So What CD's and Concerts can we expect in 2012?   So What CD's and Concerts can we expect in 2012? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:01 pm

Tours...

Riot
Motorhead
Judas Priest
Saxon
Doro
Hysterica
Black Sabbath
Dokken
WASP
3 Guitar Heroes: Michael Schenker, Uli Jon Roth and Leslie West
Anthrax
The Darkness (tour and album)
Great White
Back to top Go down
Wayne
Metal student
Metal student
Wayne

Number of posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: So What CD's and Concerts can we expect in 2012?   So What CD's and Concerts can we expect in 2012? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:43 am

I'm wondering if we'll see another kiss album next year. I really enjoyed sonic boom, maybe in part to not having high expectations I suppose. I remember reading an interview with gene simmons where he said he was really surprised by the positive reaction and volume of sales as he thought all the fans were interested in was hearing the classic hits.

He said they would write another one.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: So What CD's and Concerts can we expect in 2012?   So What CD's and Concerts can we expect in 2012? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:51 am

Wayne wrote:
I'm wondering if we'll see another kiss album next year. I really enjoyed sonic boom, maybe in part to not having high expectations I suppose. I remember reading an interview with gene simmo

ns where he said he was really surprised by the positive reaction and volume of sales as he thought all the fans were interested in was hearing the classic hits.

Just scope out my signature

below Wayne....

New album tiltled "Monster" due out early 2012

Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: So What CD's and Concerts can we expect in 2012?   So What CD's and Concerts can we expect in 2012? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:53 am

James B. wrote:
Wayne wrote:
I'm wondering if we'll see another kiss album next year. I really enjoyed sonic boom, maybe in part to not having high expectations I suppose. I remember reading an interview with gene simmo

ns where he said he was really surprised by the positive reaction and volume of sales as he thought all the fans were interested in was hearing the classic hits.

Just scope out my signature

below Wayne....

New album tiltled "Monster" due out early 2012

I just figured out they were doing a new album when you said that James. I thought your sig was them adverstising that energy drink lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Andy
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: So What CD's and Concerts can we expect in 2012?   So What CD's and Concerts can we expect in 2012? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:05 pm

Saxon possibly returning to the States with a NWOBHM-based bill. Merely rumors, nothing credible yet.

Iron Maiden possibly returning for US leg to support TFF CD/DVD release.

Overkill is headlining their Killfest 2 tour with Belphegor, Aborted, Blackguard, System Divide, and Diamond Plate on the bill. Great mix of thrash, death and grind stuff.

Children of Bodom 15th Anniversary tour.

And of course, Maryland Deathfest 2012. The lineup has been better in the past, but it is still a great show and I will probably get a ticket for at least one of the days.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Andy618
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: So What CD's and Concerts can we expect in 2012?   So What CD's and Concerts can we expect in 2012? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 9:38 am

Huntress!!
one of my fave bands for a year now, but the singer Jill I think changed her voice as she is into oldschool black metal like Venom and Mercyful fate.

Huntress is on the Paganfest III 2012 package tour,
but I have not really listened to any of the other bands.
The two that I have, didn't seem to live up to the hype they get on facebook from fanboys.
Too bad there are no in & out's at The Opera House, as I'd just give my stub for whover wanted to see the pirate metal/folk metal/pansy metal other bands
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: So What CD's and Concerts can we expect in 2012?   So What CD's and Concerts can we expect in 2012? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 9:59 am

I read on Blabbermouth a while ago that Raven has a new album in the works for 2012, which will make Ult and me very happy. headbanger

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So What CD's and Concerts can we expect in 2012?   So What CD's and Concerts can we expect in 2012? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So What CD's and Concerts can we expect in 2012?
Page 1 of 1