Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dig THIS, muthas!!!

Go down 
+9
The_Jayroh
Lari
thejokeriv
GrandNational
Metal Misfit
ultmetal
Lurideath
metalhead777
TrogDawn
13 posters
AuthorMessage
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

Dig THIS, muthas!!! Empty
PostSubject: Dig THIS, muthas!!!   Dig THIS, muthas!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:02 pm

https://www.facebook.com/editprofile.php?sk=contact&success=1#!/photo.php?fbid=2507400138837&set=a.1815532962590.95326.1668085167&type=1

Black Sabbath, Pentagram and Saint Vitus (among others) all on the same bill in France at the 3 day HELLFEST in France in June of 2012!!! I am GOING! Dig THIS, muthas!!! Doombang

Dig THIS, muthas!!! 312628_2507400138837_1668085167_2360700_1074869254_n
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
metalhead777
Metal master
Metal master
metalhead777

Number of posts : 842

PostSubject: Re: Dig THIS, muthas!!!   Dig THIS, muthas!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:06 pm

Never in my wildest dreams would I ever even think it was possible to find Lynyrd Skynyrd and Cannibal Corpse on the same bill.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Dig THIS, muthas!!!   Dig THIS, muthas!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:14 pm

There are a few killer bands on there. Black Sabbath is just gonna rule!. Cannibal Corpse, Vomitory, Sacred Reich, Exodus make this show all the better!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Dig THIS, muthas!!!   Dig THIS, muthas!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:58 pm

Wow! I'll be Victor is thrilled.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Dig THIS, muthas!!!   Dig THIS, muthas!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:09 pm

Skynyrd? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Dig THIS, muthas!!!   Dig THIS, muthas!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:55 pm

If I only had the money to go. More bad-ass than bad-ass. Brutal Truth, Molly Hatchet, Origin, Arcturus, Blue Oyster Cult, Napalm Death, Orange Goblin, etc., etc., oh man oh man.

Last edited by GrandNational on Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Dig THIS, muthas!!!   Dig THIS, muthas!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:55 pm

Awesome!!!!!! Great line up!!! Once of these days I will go to Wacken and hopefully catch another Metal festival right afterwards!
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Dig THIS, muthas!!!   Dig THIS, muthas!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:16 pm

Nice, Blue Öyster Cult, Lizzy Borden, Girlschool, Exodus, Molly Hatchet are all awesome. Would love to see them. Bodom is a good live band too. And it would be interesting to see Sabbath as well, though I wouldn't expect too much.
Back to top Go down
The_Jayroh
Metal master
Metal master
The_Jayroh

Number of posts : 823

PostSubject: Re: Dig THIS, muthas!!!   Dig THIS, muthas!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 4:32 pm

This is one of the most random lineups of bands I have ever seen in my life. I will not complain one bit because every single one of the bands on the bill rule.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1009170115&sk=info
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Dig THIS, muthas!!!   Dig THIS, muthas!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:57 pm

Crashdiet sticks out as more of a sore thumb than Skynyrd IMO. At least Skynyrd has Molly Hatchet on the bill. I don't see anyone in the same vein as Crashdiet.

I do like the "all over the place" lineup of that bill. Something for everyone.

Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Dig THIS, muthas!!!   Dig THIS, muthas!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 6:05 pm

Damn, and BOC? Really wish I could make that one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Dig THIS, muthas!!!   Dig THIS, muthas!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:32 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Crashdiet sticks out as more of a sore thumb than Skynyrd IMO. At least Skynyrd has Molly Hatchet on the bill. I don't see anyone in the same vein as Crashdiet.

I do like the "all over the place" lineup of that bill. Something for everyone.

yeah - i can imagine the snickers from the black metal folks while Crashdiet is playing...

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Dig THIS, muthas!!!   Dig THIS, muthas!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:03 pm

exact33 wrote:

yeah - i can imagine the snickers from the black metal folks while Crashdiet is playing...

...and vice versa!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dig THIS, muthas!!!   Dig THIS, muthas!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dig THIS, muthas!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: