Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]

Go down 
+35
DallasBlack
snooloui
brokentulsa
JBall_Z
Stender
Joe
Gryphon-kl
EvyMetal
Andy
rawr!
Sutekh
MoonChild
MEGATRON
chewie
BearOnUnicycle
Nico
Addy
krokus
Wurthless
nevermore
EmoElmo
tohostudios
mr.electric39
thejokeriv
springozzy
kmorg
jstate
bassman
ultmetal
exact33
manny
Required Fields
Fat Freddy
DeathCult
James B.
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:52 am

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 30 61946%255B1%255D

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 30 Harrison

nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26454

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:58 am

Foo Fighters - Wasting Light
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:54 pm

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 30 51EEtKkRV1L._SL500_AA300_
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:56 pm

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 30 B00006IT5B.01.LZZZZZZZ

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:16 pm

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 30 SighNoMore

Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:27 pm

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 30 Capa

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:30 pm

exact33 wrote:

Good stuff. They are also the backing band on Laura Marling's "I Speak Because I Can" album.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:30 pm

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 30 51ZurXYv%2BQL._SL500_AA300_
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:33 pm

S.D. wrote:
exact33 wrote:

Good stuff. They are also the backing band on Laura Marling's "I Speak Because I Can" album.

my boss turned me on to them. I love their melodies.

manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:44 pm

S.D. wrote:
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 30 51ZurXYv%2BQL._SL500_AA300_

Gentle Giant just got a rav review for a comp album in Classic Rock Magazine, they compared them to Genesis (Gabriel era) so I may have to check them out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:51 pm

I know you'd like Gentle Giant, they would have made a great touring partner with Jethro Tull. The insanely complex vocal harmonies are one of the primary things that set them apart from their contemporaries.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:55 pm

The Stoned - S/T
Steve Jones - FIRE & GASOLINE
Megadeth - TH1RT3EN
Dokken - LIGHTNING STRIKES AGAIN

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5067

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:08 pm

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 30 51akMW7F8gL._SL500_AA300_TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 30 61eAaC6lJvL._SL500_AA300_TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 30 86f8c060ada021c9285f2210.L._AA300_

These three just came in the mail.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:23 pm

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 30 Armored_saint_symbol_of_g

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:13 pm

S.D. wrote:
I know you'd like Gentle Giant, they would have made a great touring partner with Jethro Tull. The insanely complex vocal harmonies are one of the primary things that set them apart from their contemporaries.

where would be a good place to start? I like the stuff i have heard from Octopus.

Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:16 pm

exact33 wrote:
S.D. wrote:

where would be a good place to start? I like the stuff i have heard from Octopus.

I would start there, and then get Acquiring the Taste and In a Glass House. Those are the ones I have on my want list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:26 pm

Metal-On-Metal wrote:
exact33 wrote:
S.D. wrote:

I would start there, and then get Acquiring the Taste and In a Glass House. Those are the ones I have on my want list.

I agree, Octopus would be a great starter disc. Three Friends is equally as good, Free Hand is another killer record in addition to the others listed here.

Right now I'm jamming on Three Friends, excellent album!

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 30 51nZhrt85LL._SL500_AA300_
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:33 pm

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 30 2fd77bcb9380fb495146d5188b924bf9_full

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:54 pm

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 30 41098t98IcL._SL500_AA300_

Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:33 pm

S.D. wrote:
Metal-On-Metal wrote:
exact33 wrote:
S.D. wrote:

I agree, Octopus would be a great starter disc. Three Friends is equally as good, Free Hand is another killer record in addition to the others listed here.

Free Hand would be a good one to start with. Their most complex album is The Power And The Glory which is in between Glass House and Free Hand.

or do what I did and get Playing The Fool to here what they can do in a live setting.
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:32 pm

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 30 08e2024128a0dfd71956f010.L._AA300_TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 30 51v01jxmnYL._SL500_AA300_TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 30 51RETKbdGiL._SL500_AA280_
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:37 pm

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 30 Gentle-Giant-Acquiring-The-Tas-524974
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:09 pm

S.D. wrote:
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 30 Gentle-Giant-Acquiring-The-Tas-524974

Same here.

Again:
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 30 86f8c060ada021c9285f2210.L._AA300_
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:48 pm

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 30 1703_alice_cooper_from_the_inside

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 30 61TjkPvygcL._SL500_AA300_

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 30 51RBKdD%2BKRL._SL500_AA300_
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:15 am

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 30 41INkN25NUL._SL500_AA280_
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]
Page 30 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next