Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bruce Dickinson Fired ...

Go down 
+5
kmorg
EmoElmo
MoonChild
arachnoplasma
snooloui
9 posters
AuthorMessage
snooloui
Metal master
Metal master
snooloui

Number of posts : 913

Bruce Dickinson Fired ... Empty
PostSubject: Bruce Dickinson Fired ...   Bruce Dickinson Fired ... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:45 pm

... from his pilot job as the airline he was flying planes for has gone into administration. Not exactly fired, I guess he'll carry on being a pilot with another company, but thought it would cause a reaction lol!

'Iron Maiden' airline shuts down
Back to top Go down
arachnoplasma
Metal student
Metal student
arachnoplasma

Number of posts : 244

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dickinson Fired ...   Bruce Dickinson Fired ... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:34 pm

Dude! Not cool! My heart jumped when I saw that thread title! affraid Laughing

Bad luck, man. I'm sure he'll find another opportunity somewhere though.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dickinson Fired ...   Bruce Dickinson Fired ... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 12:04 am

arachnoplasma wrote:

Mine too! Bruce Dickinson Fired ... 754598
Back to top Go down
EmoElmo
Metal master
Metal master
EmoElmo

Number of posts : 626

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dickinson Fired ...   Bruce Dickinson Fired ... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 4:47 am

Ugh, I wonder if he gets Royalties from Maiden...or is it solely owned by Mr. Harris?

If Not, he needs his job back

But i'm pretty sure he'll find a job quick, he's famous and has tons of flight hours under his belt, Airline companies will be scrambling to get him for that much needed publicity
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dickinson Fired ...   Bruce Dickinson Fired ... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:54 am

He doesn't need the job as a pilot, but he thinks it's fun!

Metal master
Metal master
snooloui

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dickinson Fired ...   Bruce Dickinson Fired ... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 7:15 am

Will this affect their touring? I'm sure Ed Force One was owned by that company. Not as if he needs the job, but there would be nothing cooler than finding out that the flight is piloted by him headbanger
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dickinson Fired ...   Bruce Dickinson Fired ... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:24 am

kmorg wrote:
He doesn't need the job as a pilot, but he thinks it's fun!

This!

He only does it because he loves flying. He;s not hurting for cash at all. He must have seen the writing on the wall because he is starting a flight training school.

On EF1, that won't be an issue - they will be able to find another airline to lease the plane from. The other airlines would love the publicity!
Back to top Go down
snooloui
Metal master
Metal master
snooloui

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dickinson Fired ...   Bruce Dickinson Fired ... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:53 am

Well if being the lead singer of probably the biggest heavy metal band around right now doesn't make you rich, then I guess there wouldn't be much hope for any other musician lol!
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dickinson Fired ...   Bruce Dickinson Fired ... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:21 am

snooloui wrote:
Well if being the lead singer of probably the biggest heavy metal band around right now doesn't make you rich, then I guess there wouldn't be much hope for any other musician lol!

humble
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37887

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dickinson Fired ...   Bruce Dickinson Fired ... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:33 am

Quote :
On EF1, that won't be an issue - they will be able to find another airline to lease the plane from.

Or the band might just buy the damn thing outright. They can afford it...

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dickinson Fired ...   Bruce Dickinson Fired ... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 11:29 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Quote :
On EF1, that won't be an issue - they will be able to find another airline to lease the plane from.

Rod won't let them unless he can make money off it when they aren;t using it
Back to top Go down
tul
Metal student
Metal student
tul

Number of posts : 234

PostSubject: cost   Bruce Dickinson Fired ... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 12:14 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Quote :

Rod won't let them unless he can make money off it when they aren;t using it

And a newly built 757 costs between 65 and 80 million US-Dollars. A second hand one might not be much cheaper.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dickinson Fired ...   Bruce Dickinson Fired ... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 12:42 pm

MoonChild wrote:
arachnoplasma wrote:

Mine too! Bruce Dickinson Fired ... 754598

me too!!

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37887

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dickinson Fired ...   Bruce Dickinson Fired ... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 12:45 pm

I didn't have my glasses on so I thought the thread title said "Bruce Dickinson Fried" at first. I thought maybe he'd been in a kitchen mishap.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dickinson Fired ...   Bruce Dickinson Fired ... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 12:46 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I didn't have my glasses on so I thought the thread title said "Bruce Dickinson Fried" at first. I thought maybe he'd been in a kitchen mishap.

Dont give Kiss any more marketing ideas....

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dickinson Fired ...   Bruce Dickinson Fired ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bruce Dickinson Fired ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: