Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Last Vegas free EP download.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kethdredd
Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

Number of posts : 559

The Last Vegas free EP download. Empty
PostSubject: The Last Vegas free EP download.   The Last Vegas free EP download. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 4:01 pm

http://thelastvegas.com/

Haven't had a chance to listen yet but you can download their new 3 song EP for free at their website.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: The Last Vegas free EP download.   The Last Vegas free EP download. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 6:53 pm

nice!!!

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: The Last Vegas free EP download.   The Last Vegas free EP download. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 6:59 pm

So the new "album" is actually only an EP? That sucks.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: The Last Vegas free EP download.   The Last Vegas free EP download. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:13 am

tohostudios wrote:

I could've sworn they were doing a full-album. They'd been talking about new music long enough, but yeah... looks like it's only this EP (there's a bundled version you can buy at CMDistro but I'll pass). Kinda lame (not the EP itself, those song are actually really good). Looks like they aren't with the Eleven Seven label anymore either.

Not sure what the deal is, these guys keep dragging their feet on making an all-new album. Each LP they've released so far has recycled songs from the album before it. They've written some really great songs but they need to sit down and focus and get a good producer that'll crack the whip.
Back to top Go down
kethdredd
Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

PostSubject: Re: The Last Vegas free EP download.   The Last Vegas free EP download. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 8:17 am

A full length is coming.

Quote :
"The Other Side" was recorded and produced by Grammy nominated Johnny K (Disturbed, 3 Doors Down, Staind, Airbourne) at Groovemaster Studios in Chicago, IL along with a full album's worth of material. While the band puts some finishing touches on the full-length and prepares it for release sometime in 2012, fans should stay tuned to thelastvegas.com for news on where they can get a copy of the new 'The Other Side' EP in the very near future.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: The Last Vegas free EP download.   The Last Vegas free EP download. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:21 am

can you buy the ep without all the extra stuff??

Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: The Last Vegas free EP download.   The Last Vegas free EP download. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:04 pm

exact33 wrote:
can you buy the ep without all the extra stuff??

I didn't see it listed, but maybe. I'm sure if you can't now, you will be able to eventually.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: The Last Vegas free EP download.   The Last Vegas free EP download. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:18 pm

tohostudios wrote:

my thoughts exactly
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: The Last Vegas free EP download.   The Last Vegas free EP download. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 6:26 pm

Just did the download.

Is it just me or does "Evil Eyes" have a slight Zeppelin vibe?

Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

PostSubject: Re: The Last Vegas free EP download.   The Last Vegas free EP download. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:35 pm

Well, if these are the tracks that didn't make the full length album, I think it bodes pretty well for the LP in 2012.
Back to top Go down

The Last Vegas free EP download.
Page 1 of 1