Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destruction/Thrash Anthems

Go down 
+2
Fat Freddy
Hamer12
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hamer12
Metal master
Metal master
Hamer12

Number of posts : 828

Destruction/Thrash Anthems Empty
PostSubject: Destruction/Thrash Anthems   Destruction/Thrash Anthems Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 4:02 pm

I picked up this album a few weeks ago & while reading the liner notes I noticed it said "recorded Sept-Oct 2007" I'm just wondering if anybody else has this album with the same screw up on it or not. Pretty good album , I like it when bands go re-record there older stuff.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Destruction/Thrash Anthems   Destruction/Thrash Anthems Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 4:18 pm

Hamer12 wrote:
"recorded Sept-Oct 2007" I'm just wondering if anybody else has this album with the same screw up on it or not.

That's a pretty good goof... unless the Destruction boys have access to a time machine?? Destruction/Thrash Anthems 927150
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Destruction/Thrash Anthems   Destruction/Thrash Anthems Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 5:13 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Hamer12 wrote:
"recorded Sept-Oct 2007" I'm just wondering if anybody else has this album with the same screw up on it or not.

That's a pretty good goof... unless the Destruction boys have access to a time machine?? Destruction/Thrash Anthems 927150

It's obviously a misprint. Unless they got their flux capacitor fluxxing again.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Destruction/Thrash Anthems   Destruction/Thrash Anthems Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 12:49 am

i don't have that cd, but that's funny. Very Happy

Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Destruction/Thrash Anthems   Destruction/Thrash Anthems Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2020 3:42 pm

I ordered this cd a couple of weeks ago, after having owned Thrash Anthems 2 for a while. Hope to get it in the mail within the next couple of days.

Not a huge fan of early raw/noisy unfocused German thrash. I prefer the re-recorded stuff by far.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Destruction/Thrash Anthems   Destruction/Thrash Anthems Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2020 11:22 pm

Hamer12 wrote:
I picked up this album a few weeks ago & while reading the liner notes I noticed it said "recorded Sept-Oct 2007" I'm just wondering if anybody else has this album with the same screw up on it or not. Pretty good album , I like it when bands go re-record there older stuff.

Its not a misprint.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destruction/Thrash Anthems   Destruction/Thrash Anthems Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destruction/Thrash Anthems
Page 1 of 1