Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JPB - Deliverance/Jupiter 6 What happened?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mez
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
mez

Number of posts : 375

JPB - Deliverance/Jupiter 6 What happened? Empty
PostSubject: JPB - Deliverance/Jupiter 6 What happened?   JPB - Deliverance/Jupiter 6 What happened? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:35 am

So JPB is always big on promises, and thought they never see the release he hopes to meet, it is understandable. He has a life, wife and kids, but I was looking into some of his bands.

Deliverance was supposed to release The Annals of Subterfuge last June of 2010. Now I see that they performed their final show in August this year, and as far as I can see the album never released. Anyone know what is up?

Jupiter 6 - a different band JPB is in also was supposed to release the second album Message from Home, last year as well and nothing.

Does anyone know if either will see the light of day? I hope so, I enjoy each project he is in, even Fearful Symmetry, which at one point was going to have a 3rd album, but I think that is scrapped. Really would like to get anything JPB puts out, he is a true talent and doesn't have to stick to one genre of sound.
Back to top Go down
kethdredd
Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

Number of posts : 559

PostSubject: Re: JPB - Deliverance/Jupiter 6 What happened?   JPB - Deliverance/Jupiter 6 What happened? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 8:02 am

From my understanding, the second Jupiter 6 album has been completed for quite some time, not sure if its ever going to be released.

Deliverance is no more, Jimmy is supposedly working on a new project of some sort, but no new material will be released under the Deliverance name.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: JPB - Deliverance/Jupiter 6 What happened?   JPB - Deliverance/Jupiter 6 What happened? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 8:10 am

kethdredd wrote:
From my understanding, the second Jupiter 6 album has been completed for quite some time, not sure if its ever going to be released.

Deliverance is no more, Jimmy is supposedly working on a new project of some sort, but no new material will be released under the Deliverance name.

that is my understanding as well.

mez
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
mez

Number of posts : 375

PostSubject: Re: JPB - Deliverance/Jupiter 6 What happened?   JPB - Deliverance/Jupiter 6 What happened? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 8:30 am

Well thats a bummer about both. Esp if he made some Deliverance stuff and wont release it. Thanks for the update guys!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: JPB - Deliverance/Jupiter 6 What happened?   JPB - Deliverance/Jupiter 6 What happened? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 8:51 am

Maybe he's going to use the music from "The Annals of Subterfuge" for his new band/project. Kind of like how Anthrax took the songs from the original Worship Music album they made with Dan Nelson and re-wrote it for the Belladonna version. He just doesn't want it to be under the Deliverance name for some reason...
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: JPB - Deliverance/Jupiter 6 What happened?   JPB - Deliverance/Jupiter 6 What happened? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:40 pm

The original idea for Subterfuge was for the original members of Deliverance to get together and do a final album. Glenn Rogers might be able to clear that up better. All I know is that it didn't work out for whatever reason. Glenn is a busy man.

Then it was suppose to be the newer D members and possibly George Ochoa. That didn't work out either.

PostSubject: Re: JPB - Deliverance/Jupiter 6 What happened?   JPB - Deliverance/Jupiter 6 What happened? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JPB - Deliverance/Jupiter 6 What happened?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: