Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]

Go down 
+38
MEGATRON
Tur-Thalion
Doomdance
mr.electric39
Nocturne
krokus
Stender
James B.
Andy
metalken
strypfan1
JBall_Z
Alex Dee Rokket
GrandNational
rawr!
Ravenscraig
Schbopo
QuothTheRaven
ultmetal
Gilbert
Sutekh
chewie
Fat Freddy
thejokeriv
DallasBlack
Nico
DeathCult
EvyMetal
nevermore
Wurthless
kmorg
manny
Required Fields
exact33
bassman
tohostudios
arachnoplasma
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:33 pm

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 4 4897496_278075t

disc 2 and 3
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5067

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:38 pm

DeathCult wrote:
Metal-On-Metal wrote:
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 4 1573481
I got this on release day, and I basically haven't listened to it since. It's pretty good so far, but what I don't get is why everyone rags on Unforgiven III? I really like that song.

Because it's bad, and completely unnecessary. Not that I like the original track either, but this is just sodomizing the dead horse.
I'll agree it's unnecessary, but I like the song. TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 4 19976
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:50 pm

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 4 51GLGSXg4cL._SL500_AA300_
Back to top Go down
Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 12:24 am

S.D. wrote:
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 4 51GLGSXg4cL._SL500_AA300_

Cool. Mine is in the mail....
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:23 am

Today:

80s Gold
80s Hard
Heart of Metal 3 CD comp
Riverside - Anno Domini High Definition
Stones - Its only rock and roll
VA - Pirates of the Caribbean Soundtrack
Chosen Stranger - S/T
Iron Savior - Condition Red

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:32 am

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 4 51X29S6C7FL._SL500_AA300_

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:49 am

Metal-On-Metal wrote:
DeathCult wrote:
Metal-On-Metal wrote:
I got this on release day, and I basically haven't listened to it since. It's pretty good so far, but what I don't get is why everyone rags on Unforgiven III? I really like that song.

Because it's bad, and completely unnecessary. Not that I like the original track either, but this is just sodomizing the dead horse.
I'll agree it's unnecessary, but I like the song. TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 4 19976

It's unnecessary to name it Unforgiven III but not an unnecessary song because I don't see any connection to the first two other than the name. If someone doesn't like the song fine, but they should stop pretending it's because of the song title. And no matter what anyoe says, the origional Unforgiven is an awesome song, but haters gonna hate.

BTW Metal-On-Metal, I like Unforgiven III too.

Yesterday's playlist:

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 4 TnabrandedTODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 4 AN
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 4 Anvil-juggernaut-of-justTODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 4 Amorphis-the-beginning-of-times-preview
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 4 Accept%2B-%2BRestless%2BAnd%2BWildTODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 4 Accept+Metal+Heart
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 4 Alestorm+-+Back+Through+Time+%2528Front+Cover%2529+by+EneasTODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 4 Shiva_desert_dreams
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 4 Barbe-Q-Barbies+-+All+Over+You
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 12:04 pm

Those last 2 look familiar. Wink

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:01 pm

Aerosmith - Rock in a Hard Place
Tigertailz - Young and Crazy
Tigertailz - Original Sin
Candlemass - Death Magic Doom

Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:05 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
Metal-On-Metal wrote:
DeathCult wrote:
Metal-On-Metal wrote:

It's unnecessary to name it Unforgiven III but not an unnecessary song because I don't see any connection to the first two other than the name. If someone doesn't like the song fine, but they should stop pretending it's because of the song title. And no matter what anyoe says, the origional Unforgiven is an awesome song, but haters gonna hate.

BTW Metal-On-Metal, I like Unforgiven III too.

Well, that's what I mean. It didn't need another sequel. I can see myself liking the original IF another band had done it, because no it isn't horrible. Metallica playing like that just does nothing for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:06 pm

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 4 Album-crazy-nights
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 3:10 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Those last 2 look familiar. Wink

They do and thank you. The Shiva suprised me a little becuase it was more power metal than the other one. I also liked the Barbe-Q-Barbies, we need more females doing that kind of music. I also recognized the Sweet cover.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26454

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 3:53 pm

Anthrax - Worship Music
Death Angel - Act III
Back to top Go down
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:04 pm

Death -Individual Thought Patterns
Coroner - Mental Vortex
War of Ages - Pride Of The Wicked
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:31 pm

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 4 61u54dI4b8L._SL500_AA300_

Still don't understand why The King ditched this one. I like it just as much as Back In Blood.

Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:00 pm

For the next couple of days it is 1974 in the FJ Cruiser (at least until the new Alice and Opeth arrive!):

Deep Purple - Burn
Blue Oyster Cult - Secret Treaties
Aerosmith - Get Your Wings

Earlier, it was KISS:

Destroyer
Rock and Roll Over
Love Gun
Alive II
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:09 pm

QuothTheRaven wrote:
For the next couple of days it is 1974 in the FJ Cruiser (at least until the new Alice and Opeth arrive!):

Deep Purple - Burn
Blue Oyster Cult - Secret Treaties
Aerosmith - Get Your Wings

Earlier, it was KISS:

Destroyer
Rock and Roll Over
Love Gun
Alive II

You have an FJ Cruiser???? Nice!!!!!!!! I wanted to get one when I got the Highlander... still want one!!!!
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:44 pm

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 4 1979-1983_cover
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:51 pm

DeathCult wrote:

Ya know, as someone who usually likes goth music, I know this band is probably one of if not THE progenitors of this music but I honestly don't know much about them other than Bela Legosi's Dead. Got any suggestions of where to start with them?

DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:55 pm

tohostudios wrote:
DeathCult wrote:

Ya know, as someone who usually likes goth music, I know this band is probably one of if not THE progenitors of this music but I honestly don't know much about them other than Bela Legosi's Dead. Got any suggestions of where to start with them?

The best place would probably be "Bauhaus 1979-1983" Volumes 1 & 2. You get the majority of the single tracks and most of the original album tracks that way. Should be pretty easy to find on a blog.
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5067

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:21 pm

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 4 176159TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 4 4203
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:46 pm

Today's playlist was:

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 4 1314886635_dream-theater-a-dramatic-turn-of-events-2011TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 4 Welcome_to_my_nightmare_CD_z
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 4 Alice%2BCooper-%2BWelcome%2B2%2BMy%2BNightmare-%2B2011%2BfrontTODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 4 ANTHRAX%2B-%2BWorship%2BMusic%2B%25282011%2529%2B%255B%255BM.G.%255D%255D
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 4 Temple%2Bof%2Bthe%2BdogTODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 4 Mantic+Ritual+-+Executioner+(2009)
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 4 Distorted_Wonderland_-_Distorted_Wonderland

That last one is another I got courtesy of Toho.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:59 pm

and what a great album that last one is!!

manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:29 pm

disc 4:

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 4 4897496_278075t

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 4 1
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:36 pm

exact33 wrote:
and what a great album that last one is!!

And so is the one before it, one of the best that I've heard so far of the new wave of thrash
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next