Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]

Go down 
+38
MEGATRON
Tur-Thalion
Doomdance
mr.electric39
Nocturne
krokus
Stender
James B.
Andy
metalken
strypfan1
JBall_Z
Alex Dee Rokket
GrandNational
rawr!
Ravenscraig
Schbopo
QuothTheRaven
ultmetal
Gilbert
Sutekh
chewie
Fat Freddy
thejokeriv
DallasBlack
Nico
DeathCult
EvyMetal
nevermore
Wurthless
kmorg
manny
Required Fields
exact33
bassman
tohostudios
arachnoplasma
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:51 am

manny wrote:
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 16 527_poison_flesh_and_blood

Love that one!

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:28 am

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 16 51qrZ5aS2RL._SL500_AA300_

Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:30 am

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 16 Camel---I-Can-See-Your-House-From-Here-SHM-CD-Front-Cover-17825
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26454

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:18 pm

Symphony X - Iconoclast
Mastodon - The Hunter
KISS - Sonic Boom
V/A - Emerald: A Tribute To The Wild One
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 4:46 pm

Iced Earth - ALIVE IN ATHENS
Savatage - HANDFUL OF RAIN
Judas Priest - HELL BENT FOR LEATHER
Dee Snider - NEVER LET THE BASTARDS WEAR YOU DOWN
Saxon - STRONG ARM OF THE LAW
Rose - HEALING

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:08 pm

Still crankin' the classics:

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 16 51VbU3SIOyL._SL500_AA280_

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:33 pm

Rhapsody - Symphony of Enchanted Lands
Stones - Beggars Banquet
Toby Hitchcock - Mercurys Down
Anubis Gate - S/T
Nelson - Lighting Strikes Twice
Omen - THe Curse/Nightmares
Rainbow - Down to Earth
alice Cooper - Welcome 2 My Nightmare

DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 7:54 pm

tohostudios wrote:
manny wrote:

Love that one!

Phil Collins is better TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 16 499945
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 7:59 pm

DeathCult wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
manny wrote:

Love that one!

I'll admit he is better at sounding like a whiny beotch. Razz

DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 7:59 pm

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 16 Saxon_The-Eagle-Has-Landed
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:01 pm

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 16 51CO3uIOUPL._SL500_AA280_

DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:01 pm

tohostudios wrote:
DeathCult wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
manny wrote:

Love that one!

ooo, I think Brett's got him pretty well beat on crying tough. A Poison album is like being stuck in the john with nothing to read except a Cosmo. and both of them could probably tell you how to dress to please your man Smile
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:04 pm

DeathCult wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
DeathCult wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
manny wrote:

Love that one!

ooo, I think Brett's got him pretty well beat on crying tough. A Poison album is like being stuck in the john with nothing to read except a Cosmo. and both of them could probably tell you how to dress to please your man Smile

Maybe. But I find Phil waaaaay more sonically annoying. The man sounds like he has a perpetual sinus infection. Couple that with his sappy ballads like "Against All Odds" and I'll readily forgive Brett his almost equally annoying "Every Rose Has A Thorn".

DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:07 pm

tohostudios wrote:
DeathCult wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
DeathCult wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
manny wrote:

Love that one!

Maybe. But I find Phil waaaaay more sonically annoying. The man sounds like he has a perpetual sinus infection. Couple that with his sappy ballads like "Against All Odds" and I'll readily forgive Brett his almost equally annoying "Every Rose Has A Thorn".

Most of what I actually like he did in Genesis, I hate all the crap you're talking about, but that Poison album is awful and I just felt like busting your stones. lol! "Every Rose" is pretty forgiveable. "Unskinny Bop" makes me want to drown kittens though.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:11 pm

I can actually listen to Genesis when Peter Gabriel was in the band. They lose me though with Phil. And I like Gabriel solo much better than anything Genesis ever did.

Still like "Flesh and Blood" too so laugh away...

Maybe we can talk about Warrant's "Cherry Pie" next; another album I like that's infamous among metalheads.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:23 pm

For intance, I think this is a masterpiece; completely genre-defying. I think I'll dig this one out tomorrow while I'm binging on "Toho classics".

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 16 511muyiTcDL._SL500_AA280_

DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:24 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I can actually listen to Genesis when Peter Gabriel was in the band. They lose me though with Phil. And I like Gabriel solo much better than anything Genesis ever did.

Still like "Flesh and Blood" too so laugh away...

Maybe we can talk about Warrant's "Cherry Pie" next; another album I like that's infamous among metalheads.

My likes when it comes to glam is kinda weird, most of it is overly glossed cookie cutter crap. However some of it I love (Dokken, Ratt, Vinnie Vincent Invasion) "Cherry Pie" is a pretty good album for what it is, just not something I'd reach for to listen to on a regular basis.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:26 pm

tohostudios wrote:
For intance, I think this is a masterpiece; completely genre-defying. I think I'll dig this one out tomorrow while I'm binging on "Toho classics".

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 16 511muyiTcDL._SL500_AA280_

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 16 D71245q7n84

And this is actually my favorite album of all time, but most people don't get it either, oh well.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:30 pm

I start BOC-love with Agents Of Fortune. Starting with that album I can find something to love on all subsequent albums. Something about their earlier works puts me off. I think it's the fact that I think that stuff sounds really dated. But then "production values" have always been a major issue for me with BOC. Even the "remasters" of albums like "Spectres" still sound like crap; to my ears.

I wish someone would remaster BOC the way the new Pink Floyd remasters have been done; those things sound great.

DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:38 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I start BOC-love with Agents Of Fortune. Starting with that album I can find something to love on all subsequent albums. Something about their earlier works puts me off. I think it's the fact that I think that stuff sounds really dated. But then "production values" have always been a major issue for me with BOC. Even the "remasters" of albums like "Spectres" still sound like crap; to my ears.

I wish someone would remaster BOC the way the new Pink Floyd remasters have been done; those things sound great.

I love all the murk and the reverb on the "black & white" era albums, adds alot to the feel of those records. Remasters are ok, but those albums sound best on vinyl. Dated huh? I still don't think time has caught up to those records.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:45 pm

BTW, thanks for the inspiration DC. I was wondering what to listen to on my way into work tomorrow and I think the "Melting Face" album from Peter Gabriel totally fits my mood right now.

Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5067

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:45 pm

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 16 A19de03ae7a0313d197e0210.L._AA300_TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 16 41lgDvtE8kL._AA300_TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 16 41SEPQ3EPVL._SL500_AA300_TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 16 3558024128a080da8fece010.L._AA300_TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 16 51fSEtddrtL._SL500_AA300_

Last edited by Metal-On-Metal on Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:54 pm

Razor - Malicious Intent
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:24 am

Peter Gabriel - Best Of

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:43 am

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 16 51SUWsbmnHL._SL500_AA300_
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next