Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone heard of "Gunfire N Sodomy" ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
325ad
Metal master
Metal master
325ad

Number of posts : 532

Anyone heard of "Gunfire N Sodomy" ? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone heard of "Gunfire N Sodomy" ?   Anyone heard of "Gunfire N Sodomy" ? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:29 am

This a new band featuring Jersey Boys Don Jamieson from That Metal Show and Jerry Gaskill of King's X Fame etc. The music raw, and rank. Seems a bit odd for Gaskill but Ok.
To Check them out. www.myspace.com/gunfirensodomy or www.facebook.com/166271016722248
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Anyone heard of "Gunfire N Sodomy" ?   Anyone heard of "Gunfire N Sodomy" ? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 8:34 am

Don pimped this band on "That Metal Show" this weekend. When the other guys ragged on him for bringing them up Don sez "Well, if Eddie can plug his damn book every five seconds, I'm gonna plug my band!"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Anyone heard of "Gunfire N Sodomy" ?   Anyone heard of "Gunfire N Sodomy" ? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 8:49 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Don pimped this band on "That Metal Show" this weekend. When the other guys ragged on him for bringing them up Don sez "Well, if Eddie can plug his damn book every five seconds, I'm gonna plug my band!"

Hell yeah!!! If trunk is pimping his book, the other guys should be able to pimp what they are doing. Plus, Eddie is pimping it during stump the trunk by making sure the first time he loses on every show that the prize is his book.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone heard of "Gunfire N Sodomy" ?   Anyone heard of "Gunfire N Sodomy" ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone heard of "Gunfire N Sodomy" ?
Page 1 of 1