Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skeletonwitch- Forever Abomination

Go down 
+4
mc666
Joe
DeathCult
metalhead777
8 posters
AuthorMessage
metalhead777
Metal master
Metal master
metalhead777

Number of posts : 842

Skeletonwitch- Forever Abomination Empty
PostSubject: Skeletonwitch- Forever Abomination   Skeletonwitch- Forever Abomination Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:48 pm

Anyone else Picking up this bad boy? Already got the Collectors edition pre-ordered (my first collectors edition ever actually)

And the collectors edition
Skeletonwitch- Forever Abomination 5e6f8c48cd
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Skeletonwitch- Forever Abomination   Skeletonwitch- Forever Abomination Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:30 pm

Had their first album, didn't like it as much as I thought I would, mostly because of the vocals. Still haven't given it another listen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: Skeletonwitch- Forever Abomination   Skeletonwitch- Forever Abomination Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:36 am

I'll be picking this up. Just the standard cd, no collector's edition for me. Other than the shirt and the flask, I don't want or need the other stuff.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Skeletonwitch- Forever Abomination   Skeletonwitch- Forever Abomination Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:45 am

yeah same here. i don't need all that junk. just the cd will be fine for me & it's a must buy.

nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Skeletonwitch- Forever Abomination   Skeletonwitch- Forever Abomination Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:49 pm

I'll be picking this up. I'll just get the cd and not the collector's edition.
Back to top Go down
Portharbor
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Skeletonwitch- Forever Abomination   Skeletonwitch- Forever Abomination Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:20 pm

This will be a first day pick up for me. Saw Skeletonwitch in March back in march awesome show!

Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: Skeletonwitch- Forever Abomination   Skeletonwitch- Forever Abomination Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:54 pm

Ha! I didn't know they've got Angela Gossow on vocals, what a shocker Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

PostSubject: Re: Skeletonwitch- Forever Abomination   Skeletonwitch- Forever Abomination Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:32 am

stormspell wrote:
Ha! I didn't know they've got Angela Gossow on vocals, what a shocker Shocked

Funny you should say that, this band and Arch Enemy are touring together.

Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Skeletonwitch- Forever Abomination   Skeletonwitch- Forever Abomination Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:21 am

I actually listened to Breathing The Fire this morning because I had forgotten what my opinion was on these guys. I seemed to remember thinking it was alright and nothing more. Upon giving it another listen I actually really got into it. Enough to make me think I'll pick this latest up. And definitely look into getting Beyond The Permafrost.
Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

PostSubject: Re: Skeletonwitch- Forever Abomination   Skeletonwitch- Forever Abomination Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:00 pm

jstate wrote:
Enough to make me think I'll pick this latest up. And definitely look into getting Beyond The Permafrost.

You should definitely get BTP. It is just as good as the last one IMO.
Back to top Go down
metalhead777
Metal master
Metal master
metalhead777

Number of posts : 842

PostSubject: Re: Skeletonwitch- Forever Abomination   Skeletonwitch- Forever Abomination Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:13 pm

jstate wrote:
I actually listened to Breathing The Fire this morning because I had forgotten what my opinion was on these guys. I seemed to remember thinking it was alright and nothing more. Upon giving it another listen I actually really got into it. Enough to make me think I'll pick this latest up. And definitely look into getting Beyond The Permafrost.
Everything they do seems oh so slightly different than the last. Beyond the permafrost seems more thrash oriented than Breathing the Fire
Back to top Go down
Portharbor
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Skeletonwitch- Forever Abomination   Skeletonwitch- Forever Abomination Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:01 pm

They released another song from the new album.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=162894
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skeletonwitch- Forever Abomination   Skeletonwitch- Forever Abomination Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skeletonwitch- Forever Abomination
Page 1 of 1