Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone have any Crucified tattoos?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
outofstep
Metal novice
Metal novice
outofstep

Number of posts : 90

Anyone have any Crucified tattoos? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone have any Crucified tattoos?   Anyone have any Crucified tattoos? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 1:12 pm

If you do, take a picture of it and send it to veritasvinyl@gmail.com . We're planning on including a photo collage of them somewhere on the inserts for the Crucified - pillars of humanity 20th anniversary VINYL release. Thanks for your help!
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have any Crucified tattoos?   Anyone have any Crucified tattoos? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 1:51 pm

I went to college with the dudes from Bleach, and I know one of them (Sam I think) has the logo. He "beat me to it" so to speak. I have Die Happy's logo and wanted something else cool, but not the same thing as a dude down the hall had.

Interesting question. Be interested to see the answer.
Back to top Go down
outofstep
Metal novice
Metal novice
outofstep

Number of posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have any Crucified tattoos?   Anyone have any Crucified tattoos? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:04 pm

We've gotten a few submitted already, you can go to veritas vinyl's facebook page to check them out, he'll be posting updates periodically. Thanks everyone!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Veritas-Vinyl/124051591009238
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have any Crucified tattoos?   Anyone have any Crucified tattoos? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:13 am

Love the band, but I don't have a tattoo...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have any Crucified tattoos?   Anyone have any Crucified tattoos? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone have any Crucified tattoos?
Page 1 of 1