Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

50 Most Punchable Faces in Pro Sports

Go down 
+6
DallasBlack
tohostudios
Witchfinder
mc666
exact33
10 posters
AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

50 Most Punchable Faces in Pro Sports Empty
PostSubject: 50 Most Punchable Faces in Pro Sports   50 Most Punchable Faces in Pro Sports Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:58 pm

this is great!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39550

PostSubject: Re: 50 Most Punchable Faces in Pro Sports   50 Most Punchable Faces in Pro Sports Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:17 pm

There's a lot of great names on that list ! lol!
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: 50 Most Punchable Faces in Pro Sports   50 Most Punchable Faces in Pro Sports Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:29 pm

Derek Jeter should have made that list. preferably in the top 10 along with A-Rod.

Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7611

PostSubject: Re: 50 Most Punchable Faces in Pro Sports   50 Most Punchable Faces in Pro Sports Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:54 pm

Ha! I would like to punch the majority of those faces.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: 50 Most Punchable Faces in Pro Sports   50 Most Punchable Faces in Pro Sports Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 3:18 pm

Great list! I'd love to punch most of those people.

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: 50 Most Punchable Faces in Pro Sports   50 Most Punchable Faces in Pro Sports Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:49 pm

I just wish Farve was on that list.

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: 50 Most Punchable Faces in Pro Sports   50 Most Punchable Faces in Pro Sports Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:56 pm

exact33 wrote:

Yeah, I sent the list to the rabid sports fan in the cube next to me and we both agreed that list could easily be expanded to 75. Maybe even 100.

Where was Ochocinco for example?
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: 50 Most Punchable Faces in Pro Sports   50 Most Punchable Faces in Pro Sports Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:06 pm

tohostudios wrote:
exact33 wrote:

Yeah, I sent the list to the rabid sports fan in the cube next to me and we both agreed that list could easily be expanded to 75. Maybe even 100.

Where was Ochocinco for example?

it could easily be expanded. I would put Rex Ryan on that list.

DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: 50 Most Punchable Faces in Pro Sports   50 Most Punchable Faces in Pro Sports Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:14 pm

I don't follow sports so most of the guys I've never heard of. The only one I'd really like to deck is Tiger. Married to a hot Swedish model and he still can't get enough.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: 50 Most Punchable Faces in Pro Sports   50 Most Punchable Faces in Pro Sports Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:15 pm

Tim Lincecum, Brian Wilson, Carlos Zambrano, and Manny Ramirez are all faces I'd punch. The first two because of their attitude and being on the Giants, the last two for being money-grubbing cry-babies.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: 50 Most Punchable Faces in Pro Sports   50 Most Punchable Faces in Pro Sports Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:44 am

GrandNational wrote:
the last two for being money-grubbing cry-babies.

Maybe it's because I'm not a sports guy, but I think that of most big name pro athletes.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: 50 Most Punchable Faces in Pro Sports   50 Most Punchable Faces in Pro Sports Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:16 am

DallasBlack wrote:
GrandNational wrote:

Maybe it's because I'm not a sports guy, but I think that of most big name pro athletes.

there are some really nice sports people, and there is Manny.

Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: 50 Most Punchable Faces in Pro Sports   50 Most Punchable Faces in Pro Sports Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:23 am

I agree with Dallas. Tiger needs a knuckle sandwich.
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: 50 Most Punchable Faces in Pro Sports   50 Most Punchable Faces in Pro Sports Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:57 pm

exact33 wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
GrandNational wrote:

there are some really nice sports people, and there is Manny.

lol! One of the biggest disappointments for me being a Dodgers fan. That guy is just in a class of his own.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: 50 Most Punchable Faces in Pro Sports   50 Most Punchable Faces in Pro Sports Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 2:09 pm

I'll go through each one of these...

50. Tim Lincecum (Outside of having a bad mullet, I have no problem with this guy. He gets bonus points for in my book for carrying on Mitch Kramer status. I say paddle him, just like that of Mitch)

49. Bruce Boudreau (I don't follow the NHL enough to want to punch certain guys. I actually love the antics of NHL coaches)

48. Plaxico Burress (I have no problem with Plaxico, since he went to jail for shooting himself in the leg. If you want to punch a guy for being dumb, then I guess he deserves it)

47. Jeff Reed and Chris Kluwe (They're both Vikings, so I would love to punch any Viking. Plus, Kluwe looks like a total idiot in that picture. I didn't no punters were allowed to look and like total douches)

46. Pierzynski (I love A.J!!! He's got the persona of what a catcher should be like. Plus, he seems to get over on the Cubs, whenever interleague is going on)

45. Notre Dame (I can't stand the Domers. Talk about a prudish fan base. Notre Dame hasn't been relevant in years (probably since Holtz). I can't stand the contract they have with NBC, I can't stand the fact that they think they're too good to be in a conference like every other major program. I know the Big-10 would love to eventually bring them into the mix, but I could care less if that ever happens. As long as they're an Independent, I believe they will continue to get their asses handed to them in major bowl games. There is only one other major football program that I despise more than N.D, and that is Miami, FL.

44. Mike Shanahan (I don't hate the guy, but I don't exactly like the guy either. He reminds me of Tony LaRussa in a way. The guy thinks he's smarter than everyone else, and judging by recent accomplishments, this would be totally false.)

43. Joakim Noah ( I loved his dad Yannick as a kid, but I have to agree, I probably wouldn't mind at least pulling on his stupid poney tail. His antics at the NBA level are tolerable, but when he was at the U of Florida, I thought the guy was a dolt.)

42. Tim Tebow (I've never liked the U of Florida, but I don't understand why Tebow is on this list. The guy lives a clean life, and is probably the most approachable guy in professional sports. If people are turned off by his Christian lifestyle, then so be it. He seems like a great guy).

41. Kevin Garnett (Kevin is sort of a prick, but I've never thought about punching the guy)

40. Bill Plaschke and Woody Paige (I enjoy both of these guys on Around the Horn. Paige is definitely more of a goofball, but he's harmless. If anyone should be punched on this show, it should have been Jay Mariotti ((ex Around the Horn member)), who was arested for battery on a female. I would like to unload on that guy!)

39. Albert Haynesworth is a total piece of garbage, and has been for a really long time. This guy has been trouble since his days back in Tennessee. The guy is fat, has no work ethic, throws teammates under the bus, and just is your basic malcontent. I can't believe the Patriots gave this guy a chance. This guy should be much higher on the list. Not only would I like to punch him in his face, I would like to kick him in his fat ass a few times! He should be in the Top 5!!!

38. Johnny Damon: Really? The only thing I have a problem with in Johnny Damon is when he once said, I would never play for the Yankees ((while playing with the Red Sox)). He eventually played with the Yankees. Outside of being a hypocrite, I don't have a problem with the guy. I will be rooting for him over the next couple of seaons, as he is just shy of 2,700 hits in his career. That milestone number for all intents and purposes will help get him into the Hall of Fame. Without that milestone number, he has no shot, as his other stats don't jump out at you.

37. Josh Beckett: I'm a fan of the Sox, so I can't possibly agree with this selection. With that being said, I don't think this guy really has done anything in his career to incite a punch to the grill. The columnist is probably a Yankees fan, and is still bitter about Josh's performance in game 6 at Yankee stadium in 2003, when Beckett was with the Marlins.

36. Maxime Talbot: I really don't know enough about the NHL, so I can't really contribute to him. What a horrible first name though. Hell, he must have gotten punched for having a name like that while growing up.

35. Tiger Woods: I have really never been a fan of this guy. I don't like the people who worship the ground this guy walks on. People think that the game of golf began and ends with this guy, and frankly those fans can take an F'ing hike!!! The game of golf has been great, beautiful, majestic, for decades. I will agree that they guy helped raise the prize money because of what he brought to the game. I can't deny the fact that he was great, but I believe that his greatness is a thing of the past. I still think he will on the PGA, but I don't believe he will ever dominate again. There are just too many golfers out there who aren't scared of this guy. Tiger could win tournaments in the past before anyone tee'd off, due to the intimidation factor. Times have changed. I also can't stand the guy, due to the fact that he made marriage look like a total mockery. I hope that Elin contiunes to clean this guy's back account dry. I'm sure the child support and alimony have put a serious dent in this guy's cash flow. I would like to not only take a swing at him with my fist, but also with a club. F.U Tiger, you got everything you desereved jack hole! His arse should be much higher on the list.

34. People can hate on Mel Kiper all they want, but the guy is great at what he does. People probably hate this guy, just do to his Pat Riley hairdo. When the draft comes on, this is the guy I want to hear speak, because he knows what the hell he's talking about. A lot of peopler hate other people in this world, just due to their intelligence.

33. Peyton Manning and Eli Manning: I grew up in Indy, but my roots have always been with the Packers (since I was born in Wisconsin). I've never liked the Colts, but Peyton is a good guy, and his brother seems like a good guy as well. The Manning who should be punched is probably Archie (their father). This guy basically orchestrated a deal to make sure the Chargers didn't pick Eli. He stated that Eli would never sign with the Chargers, if they chose him. Any father who pulls that crap should be punched and probably kneed in the sac. I can't stand controlling parents of athletes at any level of sports.

32. Keyshawn Johnson: I couldn't stand the guy on the field, but I enjoy him in the studio. I would have liked to punch the player, but I would give a hand shake to the studio version. When he threw Wayne Chrebet under the bus, it was uncalled for and his side line antics with Jon Gruden were beyond embarassing. How Gruden didn't punch this guy, I will never know.

31. Don Cherry is great. Like I stated, I don't know much about the NHL, but I love this guy. He is the Bud Collins of tennis. They have a style all their own, and they know more about the game then most out there. Now, if we're talking about Don King, I would like to punch that Don. Maybe Mr. King is on the list...

30. Brian Wilson is a total weirdo, but baseball lacks personality, so I don't have a problem with this guy. If baseball were full of these types of guys, then I probably would hate most of them, but he's sort of anomaly.

29. Gilbert Arenas: This guy has been a douche since being pissed at Coach K of Duke and Mike D'Antonio of the Knicks (formerly of the Suns). He was pissed since he didn't make the olympic squad. He claimed he was going to score 70 on the Suns at the time, I don't think he managed 20 the next time he faced them. Most people take it in stride when their olympic dreams vanish, but this guy didn't know how to let it go. That lead to the gun incident in the locker room over a gambling debt with another teammate. Oh, nothing says gutter trash like one teammate pulling a gun on another teammate in a locker room. He's a dope...

28. Skip Bayless and Chris Collinsworth: I'm not sure why they put these guys together, outside of the fact that they're two white guys who both dress bad. I understand why people don't like Skip. He's beyond opionated, and he see things as only that of black & white. I've never seen the guy admit he's wrong regarding anything, and he only points out the things he was right about (which isn't often these days). He probably deserves to be punched, as he pretty much thinks that he's right and everyone else is wrong. Being a knowitall doesn't usually go over well with the public. Collinsworth on the other hand is relatively harmless. He's like a junior version of Bayless. Slightly opinionated, but overall does a good job, and he works well with Al Michaels.

27. Tom Brady: People who hate Tom, would take his life in a second. People are so jealous of this guy, it's not even funny. I'm not a Patriots fan at all, but I would take his life in a second, and I'm pretty comfortable in my own skin!

26. Reggie Bush: Unless you're a USC alumnist, I can't imagine why anyone would really want to punch this guy. If you are a USC alumnist, then I can imagine you probably want to not only strangle this guy, but also that of his family (Involved housing for the Bush family, probation for USC football, giving back the Heisman award, and being stripped of a national championship).
Back to top Go down
The_Jayroh
Metal master
Metal master
The_Jayroh

Number of posts : 823

PostSubject: Re: 50 Most Punchable Faces in Pro Sports   50 Most Punchable Faces in Pro Sports Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:49 pm

T.O. I knew would be high on the list. I'd want to punch him too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1009170115&sk=info
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 50 Most Punchable Faces in Pro Sports   50 Most Punchable Faces in Pro Sports Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Of Unsound Mind-
Jump to: