Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Old Mans Child

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
metalhead777
Metal master
Metal master
metalhead777

Number of posts : 842

Old Mans Child Empty
PostSubject: Old Mans Child   Old Mans Child Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:43 pm

Any other fans here?

Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

Old Mans Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Mans Child   Old Mans Child Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:08 pm

i like them ok

GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

Old Mans Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Mans Child   Old Mans Child Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:45 pm

Blah, totally not my thing music wise. One time I remember reading about them (or at least the frontman) refusing to go on stage because Extol was on the bill right before their performance, so I figured they were a bunch of immature babies not worth my time and effort to listen to.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Old Mans Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Mans Child   Old Mans Child Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:58 pm

pffft, yet everyone praises Dave Mustaine for refusing to play with Rotting Christ. whatever.

GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Old Mans Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Mans Child   Old Mans Child Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:07 pm

Not me MC. Both are wrong, from my perspective. There are no holy/unholy bands in metal from what I can see.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Old Mans Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Mans Child   Old Mans Child Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:47 pm

GrandNational wrote:
Not me MC. Both are wrong, from my perspective. There are no holy/unholy bands in metal from what I can see.

I really don't get that. Ultimatum have shared the stage with all sorts of bands. I can remember one band that was opening for us back in the 90's and they were so vile on stage that people were leaving the club in droves to go outside to get away from them. LOL! We got on stage, did our thing. Why should we refuse to go on simply because of the beliefs, actions, etc. of another band? What's the point in that?

Anyhow, back the the thread at hand. I've not heard this band before. The clips wouldn't play here, so I'll have to check them out later.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

Old Mans Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Mans Child   Old Mans Child Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:59 pm

They're ok. Not really a big fan of them.
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Old Mans Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Mans Child   Old Mans Child Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:08 pm

ultmetal wrote:
GrandNational wrote:

I really don't get that. Ultimatum have shared the stage with all sorts of bands. I can remember one band that was opening for us back in the 90's and they were so vile on stage that people were leaving the club in droves to go outside to get away from them. LOL! We got on stage, did our thing. Why should we refuse to go on simply because of the beliefs, actions, etc. of another band? What's the point in that?

You guys rock Scott! It shouldn't really matter if you're on the bill to perform who goes on before or after you. A band just needs to go out and do their thing and call it a night without getting all moralistic on people and their fans. I bet if Rotting Christ was called Cute Puppies and Dave had no idea as to what the bands lyrics were about, he wouldn't have made a fuss about going on stage.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Old Mans Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Mans Child   Old Mans Child Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:51 pm

It's good you guys think that way. I'm in agreement with you.

Sponsored content

Old Mans Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Mans Child   Old Mans Child Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Mans Child
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: