Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AoB's return show

Go down 
+12
Joe
GrandNational
exact33
nevermore
Metallic Blaze
DeathCult
powermacho
Temple of Blood
speed101
ultmetal
mc666
Lurideath
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3893

AoB's return show Empty
PostSubject: AoB's return show   AoB's return show Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:51 pm

We have our 1st show back booked! Its been quite awhile since we have played, so this is definitely gonna be great yet immensely crazy at the same time. In good ways of course. Sept 23rd in Las Vegas at a place called Boomers.

Our line-up is complete again. Chris has returned to bass and vocals, Marc is still on guitar, and myself on drums, and we got a new guy named Brandon on guitar.

We have updated our sound and style a bit. Going more the Death/Thrash vein. Revamping the image by adding more spikes, leather, and bullets to how we used to look. As well as utilizing blood to the fullest extent.

The lyrics are also making a big change. I like evil lyrics and I like violence and we are making it quite controversial.

Its a new chapter for me with this and I am making this the band I have wanted it to be. No more compromising for anyone!

We are also recording a new 4 song demo in October! I am way stoked!
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

AoB's return show Empty
PostSubject: Re: AoB's return show   AoB's return show Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:58 pm

Lurideath wrote:
Going more the Death/Thrash vein.
hell yeah! headbanger

ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

AoB's return show Empty
PostSubject: Re: AoB's return show   AoB's return show Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:06 pm

You've always been more of a death metal drummer anyhow, so it seems the right direction to me. Look forward to hearing it.

Metal master
Metal master
speed101

Number of posts : 516

AoB's return show Empty
PostSubject: Re: AoB's return show   AoB's return show Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:11 pm

Sounds great.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

AoB's return show Empty
PostSubject: Re: AoB's return show   AoB's return show Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:11 pm

Can you do blast beats? Are you planning on incorporating that into AoB's sound?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

AoB's return show Empty
PostSubject: Re: AoB's return show   AoB's return show Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:12 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
Can you do blast beats? Are you planning on incorporating that into AoB's sound?

I KNOW he can. headbanger

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

AoB's return show Empty
PostSubject: Re: AoB's return show   AoB's return show Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:45 pm

ONCE i USED TO tell my friends about this new band called AVENGER OF BLOOD, and to me they where the best of the new bands. IM so exited to hear this.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

AoB's return show Empty
PostSubject: Re: AoB's return show   AoB's return show Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:15 pm

Awesome Shannon! Hope you guys make it to the East Coast sometime!
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

AoB's return show Empty
PostSubject: Re: AoB's return show   AoB's return show Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:36 pm

Personally, I'm quite excited to hear new Avenger of Blood. I always thought they would do so well if they forsook the 'thrash revival' ... even though they helped bring it in. They ran their course.

Now IMHO - they are ready for over-drive! I can just see the impact their new album is gonna make on the metal world.

I'm sorry - but I can't seem to shake a thought. I keep seeing new AoB as the West Coast Skeletonwitch. And please know that that is intended as a major complement. I'm a Skeletonwitch fanboy.

I know they will be unique ... but IMHO the death/thrash hybrid (maybe even peppered with a little blackened crunch for smiles and giggles) is exactly what AoB was evolving into anyway. Just sayin' ...

I'm disappointed too cause I won't be able to make that return show. My wife is having our second child at about that same time ... so I'll have to plan a 'next time' for early next year to take a trip up to Las Vegas. Heck, it's only a 4 hour drive from my house.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3893

AoB's return show Empty
PostSubject: Re: AoB's return show   AoB's return show Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:44 pm

Temple - Yes I can do them. We are incorporating them into the music, and let me say, this stuff is unbelievably fast! I haven't been so stoked in a long time when it comes to this band as I am now.

Scott - Thanks man! headbanger

Powermacho - I appreciate that! headbanger

Deathcult - That will come in time man. I'll make that happen!
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

AoB's return show Empty
PostSubject: Re: AoB's return show   AoB's return show Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:47 pm

AoB's return show 604261

Last edited by Metallic Blaze on Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25910

AoB's return show Empty
PostSubject: Re: AoB's return show   AoB's return show Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:05 pm

Looking forward to hearing new AoB.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

AoB's return show Empty
PostSubject: Re: AoB's return show   AoB's return show Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:03 pm

nevermore wrote:
Looking forward to hearing new AoB.

me too - even if it is more dm'ish Laughing

GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

AoB's return show Empty
PostSubject: Re: AoB's return show   AoB's return show Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:44 pm

Lurideath wrote:
I like evil lyrics and I like violence and we are making it quite controversial.

Evil Seed Evilseed approves.
Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

AoB's return show Empty
PostSubject: Re: AoB's return show   AoB's return show Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:52 pm

Lurideath wrote:

We have updated our sound and style a bit. Going more the Death/Thrash vein. Revamping the image by adding more spikes, leather, and bullets to how we used to look. As well as utilizing blood to the fullest extent.

The lyrics are also making a big change. I like evil lyrics and I like violence and we are making it quite controversial.

I like the way that sounds!

headbanger
Back to top Go down
holydiver97595
The Prophet of Dio
holydiver97595

Number of posts : 1348

AoB's return show Empty
PostSubject: Re: AoB's return show   AoB's return show Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:10 am

I'm looking forward to this; it'll be nice to hear some new AoB.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/demonousmetal
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

AoB's return show Empty
PostSubject: Re: AoB's return show   AoB's return show Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:55 pm

Bring it on, Shannon!! headbanger

Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 372

AoB's return show Empty
PostSubject: Re: AoB's return show   AoB's return show Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:32 pm

lots of great news here, i hope you eventually make it out to the bay area with your new sound.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12635

AoB's return show Empty
PostSubject: Re: AoB's return show   AoB's return show Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:41 pm

great news Shannon. I hope you don't go all out blast beats. I really dig your playing style. I'll check out whatever you do, due to that fact. Laterz headbanger

AoB's return show Empty
PostSubject: Re: AoB's return show   AoB's return show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AoB's return show
Page 1 of 1