Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metal that aounds like other metal.

Go down 
+2
kmorg
Jesusandmetal23
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesusandmetal23
If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Number of posts : 1023

Metal that aounds like other metal. Empty
PostSubject: Metal that aounds like other metal.   Metal that aounds like other metal. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 4:57 am

Check this out.

There are about ten or so of these videos on youtube.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Metal that aounds like other metal.   Metal that aounds like other metal. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:27 am

I watched many of them around the time of Gamma Ray's next to last album. that album was filled with them1

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Metal that aounds like other metal.   Metal that aounds like other metal. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:13 am

the cinderella/lou gramm and survivor/rough cutt i can see but i dont hear a lot from the others...

Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5067

PostSubject: Re: Metal that aounds like other metal.   Metal that aounds like other metal. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:13 am

There's a whooolle lot more than ten of them bro, there's gotta be at least 30-40 all from the same guy. I've seen a lot of them before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metal that aounds like other metal.   Metal that aounds like other metal. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:43 pm

Metal has a very limited musical vocabulary, finding numerous songs with similar riffs is expected.

Back to top Go down
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Metal that aounds like other metal.   Metal that aounds like other metal. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:54 pm

I thought they were going to compare the next riff, the melodic one in Megadeth's Hangar 18, to Diamond Head's Living on Borrowed Time

Yep, like when I started singing Bedlam in Belgium when Thunderstruck came out, my boss at the time in the record store said, "there are only so many notes on a guitar neck".
Back to top Go down
Ben Grimm
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Ben Grimm

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: Metal that aounds like other metal.   Metal that aounds like other metal. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 6:23 pm

You have to figure that some of those bands and songs may have been influenced by the other bands and songs and like said above there are only so many notes on a guitar neck.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/inedibleben
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metal that aounds like other metal.   Metal that aounds like other metal. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metal that aounds like other metal.
Page 1 of 1