Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ELM STREET - Traditional metal from Down Under

Go down 
AuthorMessage
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

ELM STREET - Traditional metal from Down Under Empty
PostSubject: ELM STREET - Traditional metal from Down Under   ELM STREET - Traditional metal from Down Under Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:44 am

ELM STREET - Traditional metal from Down Under ELM-STREET-500

The New Wave of Traditional Heavy Metal has a new face with ELM STREET unleashing their own brand of classic heavy metal to the masses via Stormspell Records. "Barbed Wire Metal" features 8 balls-to-the-wall tracks influenced by bands such as Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Savatage, and Testament

1. Barbed Wire Metal
2. The Devil's Servants
3. Elm St's Children
4. Heavy Metal Power
5. King of Kings
6. Leatherface
7. Merciless soldier
8. Metal is the Way

Stormspell is proud to announce a very limited release of 500 hand-numbered copies, with expanded booklet. To be released on August 15, 2011 (tentative date, subject to change)

Sound sample: http://soundcloud.com/stormspell/elm-street-king-of-kings

_
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell

PostSubject: Re: ELM STREET - Traditional metal from Down Under   ELM STREET - Traditional metal from Down Under Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:13 am

Ed still has it when it comes to the cover art, looks amazing. I ordered a copy from the band not long ago so that should be here soon, but I'll be sure to pick up your version also when it's out.
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

PostSubject: Re: ELM STREET - Traditional metal from Down Under   ELM STREET - Traditional metal from Down Under Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:49 am

Hey Kieran, how's it going?

If you have picked a copy from the band, you may not need to pick from me. Mine is similar, the only exception is theirs have an 8-page foldout, while mine has 12-page stapled booklet.

Wow, I just checked your website - plenty of new releases, congrats! Wanna swap some? I still don't see that tasty leprechaun artwork though. Crank it up soon, it was awesome!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ELM STREET - Traditional metal from Down Under   ELM STREET - Traditional metal from Down Under Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:32 am

stormspell wrote:
Hey Kieran, how's it going?

If you have picked a copy from the band, you may not need to pick from me. Mine is similar, the only exception is theirs have an 8-page foldout, while mine has 12-page stapled booklet.

Wow, I just checked your website - plenty of new releases, congrats! Wanna swap some? I still don't see that tasty leprechaun artwork though. Crank it up soon, it was awesome!

Going good thanks, I'll still want one from you (it's the collector in me Very Happy )

Yea sure I'll mail you later about a possible trade, Larry the Leprechaun is under wraps for the time being, I have 4 more due out in the next few months so all is well and then there's the magazine too.
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

PostSubject: Re: ELM STREET - Traditional metal from Down Under   ELM STREET - Traditional metal from Down Under Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:34 am

First copies will come with free Leatherface Beer Security magnet for your fridge. Tired of your friends dropping by and drinking up your beer stash? Make a bold statement with this beautiful full-color 3x3 inch magnet:

ELM STREET - Traditional metal from Down Under ELM_STREET_3x3_magnet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ELM STREET - Traditional metal from Down Under   ELM STREET - Traditional metal from Down Under Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ELM STREET - Traditional metal from Down Under
Page 1 of 1