Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heart of Metal limited edition vinyl...

Go down 
+2
biddle
ultmetal
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

Heart of Metal limited edition vinyl... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal limited edition vinyl...   Heart of Metal limited edition vinyl... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:33 am

bump
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal limited edition vinyl...   Heart of Metal limited edition vinyl... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:28 am

I'll approach Divine Metal again and ask them what the deal is.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal limited edition vinyl...   Heart of Metal limited edition vinyl... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:57 pm

Yeah, demand a proper reply, or I'll order my money back!

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal limited edition vinyl...   Heart of Metal limited edition vinyl... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:57 pm

So far I haven't received a reply at all. I know a lot of Ultimatum fans were refusing to do the pre-order from DivineMetal because they were worried about this very thing happening. They wanted to wait for the physical product to be available. I didn't honestly think that DMD would make people wait this long.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal limited edition vinyl...   Heart of Metal limited edition vinyl... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:18 pm

They sent most of my order awhile ago after I emailed them again - zines and cd's (without jewel cases, first time they did that) , and said the vinyl would ship separately - which means the pre-order , and a Frost Like Ashes (7" Vinyl) .
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25796

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal limited edition vinyl...   Heart of Metal limited edition vinyl... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:32 pm

I've already wrote this off as lesson learned. I won't order anythhing from them again.
Back to top Go down
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal limited edition vinyl...   Heart of Metal limited edition vinyl... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:03 am

I won't mention the band's name I am now in contact with, but someone on their label has been trying for a very long time sending them messages and not hearing anything back from the label, even less then us customers. I knew this had happened to another band years ago too, no emails or phone messages returned.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal limited edition vinyl...   Heart of Metal limited edition vinyl... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:56 pm

I received a very detailed explanation of what happened from DMD. Basically, the test pressing came back and sounded like crap, so DMD had the song remastered for vinyl and had to resubmit everything all over again. He was also disappointed in the number of pre-orders, but I know a lot of people wouldn't pre-order due to whatever reason. He apologized for the delay as well. So, hopefully, the flexi will come out sooner than later. It will be a cool collectible when it does come out.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal limited edition vinyl...   Heart of Metal limited edition vinyl... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:29 pm

:fit:
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal limited edition vinyl...   Heart of Metal limited edition vinyl... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:28 am

I got my money back...

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal limited edition vinyl...   Heart of Metal limited edition vinyl... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:10 pm

kmorg wrote:
I got my money back...

That's good.

Sorry it didn't happen.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal limited edition vinyl...   Heart of Metal limited edition vinyl... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:20 pm

ultmetal wrote:
kmorg wrote:
I got my money back...

That's good.

Sorry it didn't happen.

so..it is cancelled? so I was made to wait for the other vinyl which I am still waiting for, for no reason?

well... guess i will ask for a full refund ...or just get my credit card to collect it since the entire contract was unfulfilled... this record company doesn't seem on the level... especially with other info I gathered...can't spill it just yet, in case it gets resolved
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal limited edition vinyl...   Heart of Metal limited edition vinyl... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:50 am

mlotek wrote:
ultmetal wrote:
kmorg wrote:
I got my money back...

That's good.

Sorry it didn't happen.

so..it is cancelled? so I was made to wait for the other vinyl which I am still waiting for, for no reason?

well... guess i will ask for a full refund ...or just get my credit card to collect it since the entire contract was unfulfilled... this record company doesn't seem on the level... especially with other info I gathered...can't spill it just yet, in case it gets resolved

I don't know. You'll have to contact DMD. Ultimatum had nothing to do with this other than giving our permission to use the song. It was suppose to be a collectible/promotional item for Dale Huffman's radio program. Heart of Metal is their theme song.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal limited edition vinyl...   Heart of Metal limited edition vinyl... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 2:01 pm

emailed them Tue, 7 Feb 2012, the day after they offered a refund instead of sending what was owed on my order, accepted a refund, and have sent a few more afterwards with no reply.
I still haven't got a refund.
Has anyone else been ignored by divinemetaldistro?

I sent an email again yesterday, looks like I will be talking to VISA and my bank this week about this company.
It is a small amount, but I should have been badgering them/spamming them daily because 8 months is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal limited edition vinyl...   Heart of Metal limited edition vinyl... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heart of Metal limited edition vinyl...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2