Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Control Denied Video

Go down 
+7
Troublezone
Smindas
Eyesore
Fat Freddy
Temple of Blood
kmorg
Wurthless
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5067

New Control Denied Video Empty
PostSubject: New Control Denied Video   New Control Denied Video Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:05 pm

The new video for Control Denied's Breaking the Broken is up on Relapse's Youtube channel. Really Cool video, just the production value wasn't too high.

headbanger
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: New Control Denied Video   New Control Denied Video Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:42 pm

I never bougt the second album after all the record company hoopela. Must remedy that one day.

Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: New Control Denied Video   New Control Denied Video Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:54 pm

The second album has been released?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: New Control Denied Video   New Control Denied Video Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:00 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
The second album has been released?

If it's not out already, its release is imminent via Relapse Records.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: New Control Denied Video   New Control Denied Video Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:03 am

This song is from the first album, though. Why a new video?
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5067

PostSubject: Re: New Control Denied Video   New Control Denied Video Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:17 am

I think it's just a Schuldiner tribute. And it's part of (what I think to be) a chain of videos, with a story line. Albeit a story I have yet to grasp.
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: New Control Denied Video   New Control Denied Video Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:01 am

Think Relapse released a video to promote their super-uber-deluxe edition of the first album. Kind of makes sense.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: New Control Denied Video   New Control Denied Video Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:45 am

kmorg wrote:
I never bougt the second album after all the record company hoopela. Must remedy that one day.

When did the second album come out? I've seen no advertisement...
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: New Control Denied Video   New Control Denied Video Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:50 am

Troublezone wrote:
kmorg wrote:

Whatever label Chuck had signed with prior to his death (the name escapes me) put out a CD of the demos for the 2nd album shortly after his passing, which was apparently unauthorized.

I think Relapse Records is going to be putting out the "real" version of the album sometime soon.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: New Control Denied Video   New Control Denied Video Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:13 pm

I hope they will. It's been talked about for a few years now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: New Control Denied Video   New Control Denied Video Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:17 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
kmorg wrote:

Whatever label Chuck had signed with prior to his death (the name escapes me) put out a CD of the demos for the 2nd album shortly after his passing, which was apparently unauthorized.

Ult has a review of it on his site, if this is the album you're talking about...

http://www.nolifetilmetal.com/death.htm

Scroll down to the bottom.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: New Control Denied Video   New Control Denied Video Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 5:29 pm

Never heard of this band, just saw them in my feed on youtube while checking something else out, glad I did...

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: New Control Denied Video   New Control Denied Video Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 6:48 pm

candlemass wrote:
Never heard of this band, just saw them in my feed on youtube while checking something else out, glad I did...

Man this is awesome. Will investigate this band more headbanger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Control Denied Video   New Control Denied Video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Control Denied Video
Page 1 of 1